Chapter Three

"Brynn Erin Rumfallo, you could be facing up to 10 years in jail, considering you stole important documents that have federal meaning from Sophia Lucia, plus her personal belongings." - Madison heard the faded voices, and Brynn hysterically screaming that she did not do it, Ashlee confirming the fact that there was someone in her daughter's room.
Madison Nicole Ziegler was laying in the dirt, feeling defeated, as the 5 AM sun was slowly breaking trough the branches above her.
She had just woken up, and her hand was killing her. To her horror, she saw a HUGE scar on her right hand. Then, she remembered last night like a blur. She jumped. And she wasn't found? Now this was luck. Pure luck. Madison did not believe in "luck" but what was this, then?
Brynn Rumfallo's screams interrupted her thoughts.
"I DID NOT DO THIS!" - Brynn's hysterical voice was echoing, as what Maddie believed was, they were taking her away. Madison's thoughts started rushing. She was alone, scared and unable to move. Her back was killing her and her hand was bleeding. Slowly, she crawled out of her safe place. Climbing over the Rumfallo mansion fence, she felt like she was being watched. And she was right. Someone was watching her. Someone by the name of Brooke Marie Hyland.  "
"Brooke, ffs, you scared me!" - Maddie said, now standing on the other side of the fence.
"You did a great job, Madison. We have more clues about your sister's killer. But you have to do is us one more favor." - "Eliminate Sophia Lucia."
"Excuse me?" - Madison flinched.
"I meant, kill her."
Kill her.
Kill her.
Kill her.