22- girlfriend tag

We took Bella and the pups to the vets just to see if they were alright. The vet said that Bella and the pups had to stay in overnight just so they could keep an eye on them. When we got back home we made decided to cook dinner, but realised there was nothing that we wanted, we went to Jamie Oliver's restaurant. While we were waiting for the food and me and joe talked about the future. When the food came we ate it, then payed then left. When we got back home we didn't really know what to do because we would normally take Bella on a walk or something, so we decided to watch a series of stranger things with some snacks. "Do you want to film a video for my main channel?" Joe asked me. "Ummm yeah if you want." We both decided to film the girlfriend tag, joe had put a tweet on twitter. We thought of a few questions then We went down stairs in to our room and joe set up the camera lights and microphone. When we were finished joe said the intro. " hello everybody today I'm joined with my gorgeous girlfriend Casey Bennett." I waved at the camera "hello" I said. "So today we are filming the girlfriend tag, if you don't know what it is, basically it's a series of question that we answer so that you guys know a bit more about us." We answered different questions like where did we meet, where was our first date, what was your first impressions of each other, when did you meet each other family,how long have we been together, what was your first road trip together, what was the first thing that you noticed about each other, what talents we have, what we would eat if we could only eat 1 thing forever, favourite singer/group, what is each other eye colour, where are we originally from and more. We also filmed the boyfriend tag on my channel using different questions. When we were finished we edited them ready for them to be uploaded.

Hey guys this chapter is 354 words long. Sorry it's short don't know what to write. I'm going to try to get another chapter up today, and I promise it will be a bit longer. Thank you for all the reads and votes. Love you xxxx