Chapter 1

Hey ! ;) this is my story 030 if you seen this on Amino, HELLO! Lol I made Frisk very confused in this chapter XD

Frisk Pov

It was cool wherever I was. I was on a bed of flowers. Am I dead? Did the fall kill me? Is this why nobody returns? They fall and die? The place I was in seemed to be a field of flowers. Another figure was above me... In a tree. They had brown hair, paler skin than my own, and red eyes. Do they have pink eye or something? They wore a green and yellow sweater with shorts. They seemed as confused as I. I wave to them but they disappear...like dust. Where did they go.

"I remember you..." I heard someone say. Huh? What? I don't understand...have I... met them before? A sudden bright light envelopes me and the meadow of flowers disappeared. Woah. I must've just got knocked out due to the fall.

I was on a patch of yellow flowers. That might be why I dreamed of them.

But... who was that?

I ignore it and remember that I was kinda stuck down here. It was pretty dark... oh! Maybe I should see if there's another exit!

I walk around determined to see if there was a passage or entrance to one somewhere. I saw a purple looking arch. I go through it and see another patch of flowers. This one had one flower that sticked out from the rest.

Why'd this feel...familiar?

"*Howdy!
*I'm Flowey.
*Flowey the Flower!" He says. I thought it'd be best if I at least said "hi".

"Hello, Flowey."

"*Hmmm..."

He seemed to be thinking something. I wonder what...

"*You're new to the UNDERGROUND aren't cha?"

The underground? Also, why ask if I'm new? I mean... isn't it obvious?

"*Golly, you must be so confused."

...on the fact I'm talking to a talking flower. Yes, very confused. It also feels like I've... done this before.

"*Someone ought to teach you how things work around here!"

"*I guess little old me will have to do."

Ok... I mean...that would be helpful.

"*See that heart? That is your SOUL, the very culmination of your being!"

Woah. That's... strange. Yet... cool. I'm sorry, I'm very confused. How does someone get passed the fact they are talking to a talking flower?

"*Your SOUL starts off weak, but can grow strong if you gain a lot of LV."

LV? What's LV? You know what? Why don't you ask them! Wait... I need to stop talking to myself ...

"Flowey, what's LV? What does it stand for?"

"*What's LV stand for? Why, LOVE, of course!"

Love? Why does it sound nothing like what he's saying? He's making it sound like... evil. Isn't love just caring for someone?

"*You want some LOVE, don't you?"

Doesn't everyone? To be loved is to be excepted... right?

"*Dont worry, I'll share some with you!"