Chapter 107

The day I was allowed to leave was finally here! I only had to spend 2 nights and 3 days in hospital but because I was going so well they let me go home. "Come on!" Ashton said as he picked one of the girls up. "Auntie Imy going to carry the other one?" I asked.

"Yes!" She said picking her up.

I held Aaron's hand while he walked with me to the car. Social media was dead because I had no ideas . "One baby!" Ashton said putting willow in the middle, "2 babies!" He said taking Asha from Imogen.

"One big baby!" I said plugging Aaron in.

"Ohh bubbas!" I said as I got in the car and they started screaming.

"Shh!" Aaron said willows hand.

"Mum is coming with the 2 little ones" Ashton said driving.

"Ok" I said not very impressed.

"What?" He said putting his hand on my leg.

"Nothing!" I said.

"They don't have to come!"

"It's fine" I said looking pulling my knees up, resting my head in them and looking out the window.

"What's wrong?" Ashton said looking out the window.

I didn't say anything until we got home and I went around to get Aaron out. "What's wrong?" Ashton said turning me around.

"Nothing!" I said opening Aaron's door.

"Out!" Aaron said as I undid his seat belt and he climbed out standing outside the door until Anne Marie pulled in.

"Aaron it's time to go inside!" I said as Ashton already had the girls out.

"NOO!" He shouted.

"Alright, stay out here!" I said.

Anne Marie, Lauren, Dylan, Harry and George were all here so he could stay out there but Ashton said that Anne Marie was only coming with Lauren and Harry which even more pissed me off. I walked inside, took my shoes, turned the heater on and went up to the bedroom. "Mummy!" Aaron shouted.

I got up off the bed and walked back down stairs "what?" I said.

"Where's daddy?" He asked.

"I'm not sure!" I said as I could hear the twins crying.

I walked into their room and picked them both up, "Daddy!" Aaron shouted.

I walked out the room and Ashton was coming in "here!" He said taking Asha.

"It's alright. I can look after them" I said.

He pushed me backwards and then shut the door "what's wrong?"

"I'm just tired, want to go to bed and don't want anyone here" I snapped.

"Well then go to bed" he said.

"No!" I said grumpily.

"I'm going to feed them" I said opening the door.

"Do you want me to come and help?" Ashton asked.

"I don't know" I said.

"Ok" he said.

"Hey Mia!" Lauren said as I kept walking up stairs.

I got the the room and shut the door, siting on the bed. "Here!" I said trying to feed them both.

"Mum! Leave her alone!" Ashton said just outside the door.