past

The words played havoc on my mind as i thought about them. I can paint for you. What did it mean? Kyle had left later, being very vague about what he meant by the words. I washed up after myself, feeling the tension in my muscles fade as the warm water hit my sore body. The memories of last night resurfaced as the small movements of my lower back caused a warm pain to shoot over my nerves. I hissed and cleaned myself as each shot of pain caused a sweet moan to escape my lips. The jeans fit snug and the shirt hugged my form, as i got ready to visit the café round the corner.

I had called brandon and set myself to know what kyle had meant by that. Did he paint? Was he happy that he could? Should i have said something? I was nervous and i wanted to get it out of my system. After 2 creamed coffees and about an hour of anxiousness later, Brandon turned up with a weird expression. He was .... Confused..i guess. "Whats wrong?" I asked him, although i knew that i was prying into his personal life. "Kyle..." My skin tingled when his name came up and a worry settled like a tight wound ball in the pit of my stomach. Sweat started beading on my forehead as i overthought everything that could have gone wrong with him. Was he alright? "..dam. Adam..!!" He shook me before looking at me like i had gone crazy.  "You were zoned out for like 5 minutes. What's the matter buddy?"

"I want to know what happened to kyle.." i said, my voice giving away the apprehension to my question. He looked at me for a minute and then let out a long sigh. Oh boy, i was gonna regret this. His eyes held sympathy for me and he put his head down. "It would be better if you asked kyle. But i can tell you this. Kyle went through something and had stopped meeting people. He killed his hobbies in a bid to avoid people. And today, after almost five years, i ....i saw him paint."

I eyes widened as my brain processed the information. He was painting again, after almost five years, because of me? My heart beat sky rocketed as a goofy smile tugged at my lips. Brandon looked at me like i was a joker and started laughing. " He'll take care of you, adam." He said, silent enough for me to hear, after which he got up and left.

On the way back home, i thought about what brandon had said. Something had happened and i intended to find out what. My classes began the next day and i wouldnt be able to meet him. But i promised myself that i would ask him somehow. My thoughts were put to an abrupt stop when i saw kyle waiting at the foot of the stairs, holding what looked like a roll of papers. I hugged him, my body immediately reacting to his presence. Soft shivers rocked my body as he looked into my eyes. His cheeks tinged pink as he handed me the bundle of papers, kissed my cheek and left hurriedly. He had absolutely no concerns about being bold in bed...but outside the room...he still was the shy little guy.

I closed the door and opened the roll to reveal a canvas, neatly rolled into another paper. My heart beat sped up as i slowly unfurled the piece. In my hands, was a painting of a tree. An abstract no doubt as i could make out nothing about it, But the fact that kyle had done this for me, gave it a whole new meaning. Folding the piece back neatly into the papers, i went over to brandon's house. I wanted to see kyle, neede to see him. My hands trembled and i hesitated for a second before i pressed the doorbell. A muffled thud and several weird noises later, he opened the door.

His hair were ruffled, looking like a bird had recently played tug-of-war with it. Sweat beaded on his pale forehead, his eyes hooded from the lack of breath. Air left his lift in small, adorable pants, surrounding me in his scent. My legs were jelly and by the time he invited me in, all i could think of was proposing to him.

The thought snapped me to my senses. I didnot know kyle, i never knew about his past or what i meant to him. The proposal could wait, i decided. All the while, kyle was silent, leading me to his room. I had never been there so i had no idea what to expect. He stepped aside, granting me access to his sanctuary, his cheeks tinged red, as though he was embarrased.

The walls of his room were a bright yellow, overlaid with contrasting hues to accentuate the brightness. The bare floor was strewn over with papers and paints of all sorts. Half finished paintings lay piled in the corner, as if beconing me towards them. The sheets were ruffled up and a cat sat on top, rubbing itself into the pillow.

I smirked at the cat, whose eyes narrowed on my hand holding kyle's. It hissed at me and stalked out of the room. "Kit doesnt like you" he said, his voice soft and whisper-like. I had never expected kyle to react like this. He was a dominant guy, but he held back from people. "I came here, t-to thank you" the words were half hearted, i just wanted to look at him, to be lost in his eyes.

He pushed aside some papers and sat me down on the fur that was laid across the bare floor. I smiled as the soft fur brushed against my hand. Kyle sat in front of me, looking at me like i was a puzzle he wanted to solve.
I chuckled at the thought and brought his face closer to mine.

Lips caressed and molded together, soft at first and then, in heated passion as he dragged his nails on my skin. I groaned in ecstacy as the kiss grew heated. I needed to touch me, to want me as much i want him.He huskily wispered in my ear and i held him close.

"Dont let go"

---------------------------------------------------------

A/n

Cliffhanger

The next chapter is full of fluff ppl
*and a lot of dirtyness*
Hehehe

Hopefully

I ll c you guys soon

~be good to yourself~