11. Kisses~

3rd person POV

It had been an incredibly slow day at Spirits and Such. Literally no clients had visited Reigen so far. Usually such a thing would have dampened his spirits considerably, but today it was the exact opposite. Reigen had something better then a client. He had a girlfriend.

Reigen's girlfriend Y/N wandered around his office aimlessly. She picked up random items from his desk, examining them before putting them down again. She was as beautiful as ever. Her H/C hair cascaded down her back, flying in the air as she stepped around his room.

"So... do you like it?" Reigen asked, visible sweat drops on his forehead. He usually didn't care about others opinions, but hers was special to him. She was special to him

"I love it!" she smiled, picking up a picture from his desk. The picture frame showed Mob and Reigen taking a selfie with a ghost in the background. "This is cute!" Reigen smiled in response. He wasn't usual the one for warm and fuzzy things, but she was slowly turning him into a big wuss.

"It is, right?" he started, "Maybe I can put a picture of us on my desk one day, yeah?" Reigen raised a teasing eyebrow, stepping towards Y/N. He grabbed her hand, feeling the slight pulsing of her heart beat vibrating through her body. She looked down at her feet in embarrassment, red tinting her cheeks. Reigen tilted her chin upwards, looking into her eyes. They hadn't had their first kiss yet, and that was something Reigen wanted desperately to change. He started to lean in slightly, a bit of nervousness causing him to move slowly.

"Master! Good afternoon!" the familiar greeting from his dispel made Reigen jolt. He quickly pushed Y/N away, hiding his embarrassment.

"Yo Mob, you're 5 minutes late," Reigen played it off casually, though embarrassment and anger boiled through his body.

"Sorry master, the body improvement club ran late today," he explained, walking over to Reigen's desk. He spotted Y/N. "Ah hello L/N-san," he bowed politely, "What are you doing here?"

"You can call me by my first name, Mob," the girl smiled at him, "and I was visiting, I'll be leaving now."

"Ah... do you have somewhere to be?" Reigen asked. He was a bit disappointed that he couldn't spend more time with his girlfriend.

"I have some shopping to do," Y/N explained. She gave Reigen a quick hug, "Bye Reigen, bye Mob!" she waved as she walked over to the exit.

"Bye L/N- I mean Y/N-san," Mob bowed respectfully. Reigen groaned, crashing down into his chair in frustration. He put his head down on his desk, finally letting the frustration get to him. Why couldn't he kiss her? Why was it so hard? Why did it never go right? Why-

"You're pathetic," a voice said. Reigen sat up, seeing the floating green blob that was Dimple right in front of him.

"Oi! Don't say things like that! I'll exorcize you!" Reigen said, grabbing salt from the bag under his desk, throwing it towards dimple.

"You idiot, you need purified salt," Dimple said in his usually annoyed tone.

"Dimple, why are you calling master pathetic?" Mob asked innocently.

"He obviously wants to kiss Y/N-chan, but he's too scared," Dimple laughed.

"I'm not scared!" Reigen said, crossing his arms on his chest like a child.