【Chris the Sadist】

Name: Chris Olyph

↬Age: 23

Height: 5'9

Sexuality: Homosexual

Position: Dom. Seme

Looks:
【Casual clothing-- Most of the time he wears suits】--【Also has Brown eyes】
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

↬Looks:【Casual clothing-- Most of the time he wears suits】--【Also has Brown eyes】:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Background: Chris grew up in a wealthy family. He had an older brother whom disappeared right after graduating. His parents think he ran away with his girlfriend so they couldn't push him into marrying someone else. Having a lot of money, his parents sent him to the best schools and payed for extra tutoring if he had even the smallest bit of trouble in a subject. After school was over he decided  to go to a college for three years, studying medicine. Though, after getting his degree he chose to take over his dads company. He of course expected an arrangement to come so he kept himself from love, never even experiencing the emotion.

Personality: Chris can seem like a kind guy and all, though no one knows his true self. What people see is a masked man whom seems perfect. He smiles, he helps the elderly, He's good at his job and he's a great lover...but He's a pain loving freak.  Not for pain he experiences- The pain of others is what he likes. He'll get as close as possible to someone and shatter their heart or even manipulate them into doing something harmful.
It doesn't matter if its physically or mentally. As long as their in tears it'll satisfy him.

Likes: Chris enjoys reading books of any genre as long as it isn't some teenage girls romance. He often drinks tea or black coffee. He likes the company of cats, of which is probably the creature he's most gentle with. Lastly, he enjoys inflicting physical and mental pain on others-- though not everyone thanks to the great risk it has.

Dislikes: Chris dislikes

Flaws: He's Sadistic and Manipulative.

Other: He owns a cat though his parents look after it at their home.