Christmas Ball

Before I start, I reviewed my fanfic, and I didn't notice that I spelled "awkward" wrong. I'm really sorry. 

Luhan's P.O.V.

So, it's finally the day, isn't it?

I went downstairs, getting my tuxedo. I attempted to fix my tie but it's always wrong.

"Jjeolbae!" I shouted. She just asked what I wanted to say. She's still at the living room, fixing her dress.

"Could you help me with this necktie?" I asked her. She immediately popped from the living room and looked at me. She was clinging at the door while her eyes are focused to me. 

"Huh?" She asked innocently.

"I said help me fix my necktie." I replied. 

"Arasso." She said and showed to me fully. She was wearing the dress that she just bought. Her hair was tied like a princess---no. Like a Greek goddess. She wore a tiara with it and a bracelet.

I was startled by her while she approaches me slowly. I just heard a snap which caught my attention.

"Hey, give me the tie already." She said. I was quickly set off from my thoughts and handed it to her. She then went behind me and fixed the tie.

"Turn around." She said which I followed. 

While she was fixing my tie, my eyes darted on her beautiful face. Innocent yet beautiful. She let out a small curve on her lips which froze me. 

"Hey, where's Mrs. Lu?" She asked me. I was taken by her actions and didn't respond immediately.

"Hey. I said, where's Mrs. Lu?" She asked again. 

"Oh. She went to visit appa. It's somehow a surprise. She said that they lost contact a week ago that's why it seemed suspicious." I replied to her.

"Ah. I see." She continued fixing my tie.

"It's done." She said to me.

"Oh, thanks." I said to her. She went back on her business....But I noticed that her ring wasn't with her. I told her to wear it always.

"And Mrs. Lu, why are you not wearing your ring, I might ask?" I inquired.

"I'm gonna wear it later." She replied. She was picking one of her necklaces.

"What to wear...what to wear." She mumbled to herself.

I quickly grabbed a box from my pocket and opened it. It revealed a necklace. It was my mom's. 

=Flashback=

"I heard that your prom's tomorrow." Mom said.

I nodded.

"Since I'm gonna go off tomorrow, give this to Jjeolbae." She said to me.

She handed me a small blue box. When I opened it, I saw a necklace.

""But why?" I asked her.

"This is one sign that I approve her as your girlfriend---soon to be, I may say." She said to me.

"Now. Take care of that, sweetie." She continued.

"But mom, we're not yet togetheer~" I said and did aegyo.

"Yet." She said and climbed upstairs.

"I need to sleep now." She said and drifted to sleep.

-End of flashback-

I approached Jjeolbae and wore the necklace to her.

"What is this?" She asked me.