Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

Aaron's wolf barked at Alex and I, his eyes glew yellow with death hovering before him, he wasn't in the position to be defeated. Alex's fangs pierced into the back of the wolf's neck, causing it to cry out in pain. Blood dripped onto the floor in small quantities, but the shouts of the boys grew louder and with every stride Aaron's goal was to get closer towards me. Their horrid bloodthirsty screams awoke everyone in the house, lights turned on simultaneously with members of the Fallen Monsters complaining and young children crying but, still blood was still being split.

Blaze and Calvin ran down the stairs, while Blaze grabbed Aaron's wolf and pulled him to a side, all Calvin had to do was come in Alex's view. "What happened" Blaze ordered as Aaron threw on clothes, while I hid myself away from the situation. "He attacked her" Alex growled at Aaron his eyes were burning holes. My so called father and other brothers rushed into the kitchen, stunned by the blood on both the boys "Nixon, your son attacked one of our members" Nixon froze " He must have a reason for this I mean-" Obviously he hadn't seen me, "This behavior will not be accepted here at Fallen Monsters, all members are treated equally. I'm not sure how it was back at your pack." Blaze walked around the wolves, intimidating their rules while Calvin pushed an unrequired audience away from the kitchen and back to their rooms. "I can assure you, our pack is run of a fair policy. Blaze" Nixon spat at Blaze. "Well, we've heard differently" Alex wiped the edge of his mouth with his sleeve and wrapped his arm around me, throwing back my hood. "From Mia, your wife's daughter" Nixon growled under his breath, his face went pale and his hands shook by his side. "We thought you died" He swallowed his words as he met my eyes

"I did"

"But then again, I did promise you all revenge" My gums began to rip, I could feel the urge to drink Nixon's blood crawl towards me as my feet began to walk by themselves. Blaze smirked, "I can't believe you rejected her for killing your wife" He confronted Nixon "While it was her own fault, when a vampire child is to-be-born, they feed their thirst for blood by ripping apart their mother's womb. And without the right medications, you die." Aaron slammed his hands on the counter table "What are you blaming my mother of?" His question caused, Blaze, Calvin and Alex to cry out with laughter. "Wow, 17 years ago an experiment your mother took part while she was in the apartment of a vampire, went down hill" My brother, Blade was next to talk "Which vampire?" He asked, I sighed and bit the edges of my lips. "Stephen Humphrey" I announced with no confidence in myself "He's been sentenced to death" Aaron grabbed my shirt and pulled me towards him, dangerously close. When Blaze took a step forward, I gave him a signal to stay on hold while I dealt with Aaron. "You're a naive little boy" I spat out my words, kindness no longer part of my dictionary. "And you're a curse" Aaron spat back, my hands grabbed onto his hair "Prove it"

I pushed Aaron and walked up to Blaze, "Please tell me you have decent food somewhere" I begged him with my eyes "Have you checked the fridges?" His question made me want to punch him hard "The fridge he says, the fridge. Well guess what Sherlock, the fridge is empty" I grabbed my hood but before I could storm out the kitchen, the twins Jacob and Joshua grabbed both of my arms, I didn't need to turn as I could perfectly imagine the looks on their faces. I sighed slowly, I couldn't say anything about them and Blade helping me as this would cause a war between them, Nixon and Aaron. "I need sleep and food" I groaned, breaking away from their grips. "Night" I was halfway through the door before I turned around to address a massive issue to Blaze "By the way, I drank your favourite blood" I giggled at his shocked face, the fridge drawers that Blaze kept the A+ blood was marked with Blaze's property. Touch and you die!!! "You're dead" Blaze shouted as he chased after me up the stairs. I heard someone whisper as I ran like a maniac "She's different"

~

"You okay?" Blaze passed me a slice of pizza, while Alex and Calvin argued over coke. "Yeah, I guess" I shivered, biting into the pepperoni, Calvin had jumped on the idea of ordering us pizza as all us were starving with no source of food around us. "I didn't think Alex would protect me like that" Alex rolled his eyes "Well next time learn to fend for yourself" His growl was menacing, which made me smirk with delight remembering what he had referred me as "Friends don't let each other fend for themselves" I threw at him a piece of olive that had dropped onto Calvin's bed. Alex tensed up and blushed slightly, Blaze and Calvin looked at him with surprise "Well..." Alex begun slowly "Don't think too much about it" He nodded down at his slice of pizza.

"People seriously do change, huh Alex?" Calvin nudged him hard in the rib and wiped the edge of his lips. Blaze mentally gagged while I thought it was a cute gesture. "I just can't" Blaze stood up, grabbing his coke can off the bed, I looked at him with question "You can go all starry eyed" He pointed accusingly at Clavin "But he's my older brother" He paused to give glares to Alex "And he's my best friend" I laughed as Alex and Calvin both put up their hands as if they were under arrest while Blaze left the room in a hurry, I followed his footsteps. "Enjoy" I whispered as I closed the door "The night's just begun" I winked, causing Blaze to give me horrid expression.

I dropped onto the staircase, no sleep was passing through my or Blaze's body just yet. "What is Nixon doing here exactly?" I asked, positioning myself on the stairs "Maximus's theory, we have a hybrid that might be the solution to our generations old hate" Blaze cracked his fingers "Maximus Landon, right?" Blaze nodded "But he knows how much I hate the dogs" I snapped, causing Blaze to snigger "Now who's calling them dogs" I moved my jaw diagonally not really knowing what to say, Blaze moved closer towards me "I wanted to hate you." He whispered into my ear, the burns travelled essentially around my body "It would have been so much easier to hate you" His intimidating actions caused my pulse to jump in surprise "But-" I whispered back not really knowing what I was getting myself into. "But-" Blaze copied me, I could imagine the smirk on his face but couldn't see it because he was so close to me. "But you-" Blaze blew into the nape of my neck causing my vampire to stir vigorously. "You are a dangerous woman" Blaze grabbed my chin and pushed me against the banister and then...

he kissed me like his existence depended on it.

A/N: Oh my Gosh, Oh my Gosh, Oh my Gosh. I just can't, nope I'm going to die. Soo cute.. >O< Ahhhh, finally.

♥Hoshi