The Broken Wing.

I walked into the BloodBorn hub. I peeled my black jacket off of my back and threw it onto a conch in the lounge area confidently. I looked for Ryan. I wondered into the training room and saw him punching a punching bag.

He looked up. "Ace. Hey, wasn't expecting you."

"I wanna fight." I said without hesitation.

"Um. Okay well I can train you-."

"I wanna fight you." I said, again with confidence.

He cracked his knuckles. "Leggo..."

We jumped onto the training floor.

"Ready?" He asked.

Before Ryan could realize what i was doing I lunged at him with a punch.

"Ow ya little shhhhhh" He stopped himself. I smirked.

After a few more punch and kicks Ryan got tired.

"Yesterday you didn't know what was going on and now you're beating the crap out of me..."

I giggled.

"No but really who taught you."

"Ocean..."

"Hm."

"No really. Watch erm..." I stutter.

"Ocean... You there. "

"Yeeeeeeeeeaaaaah..." He responds.

"I summon the water wings..." I whisper to myself.

Ocean's POV.

I possess Ace's body. I watched the look on his face as Ace's eyes turn completely blue.

I throw my arms back, forcing my wings to appear. They shoot up and spread out.

"And... Ace summoned me... Why?"

"Uh.. I don't know" Ryan asked confused.

"Release." I whisper.

Ace's POV.

We separate. I can see Ocean. His, massive gorgeous wings. He wants to train me. I allow it.

"Ace balance your power COME ON!" He orders.

"WATER BEAM." I shout as a stream of water rushes towards Ocean. It pushes back slightly but hardly weakens him.

He spins his in a circle meaning " Go around. " As he does this a tornado of water forms around me. I try to push it away only to make things worst. It tightens, crushing me against it's force. I could barely hear Ryan screaming for him to stop. I try to push it away, this time successful except for the fact that I'm thrown against the wall.

Ocean gasps. Rushing towards me-- Wait, flying towards me. He rolls me over to make sure I'm not dead.

"Ace you okay?" He asks.

"Yeah..." I lied, it hurt like hell.

"I thought I lost you, you little bastard." He exclaimed.

"You could never get rid of me." I smiled.

He smiled.

We both smiled.