The bad boys mate

This is my first story so tell me what you think<3 majestical beauty
---------------------------------
No no no don't kill them nooo please please please!!! I watched half of my pack die including my whole family. I was taken in by the blue moon pack when I was 13. Now I am 16 and my birthday is in 4 weeks yeah i get to find my mate!!!;) squel!!!! Quiet down, oh by the way that was makenzie my best friend. what the he double hockey sticks!! she doesn't like to cuss, yeah I know weird right.
---------------------------------
So what do you think if you have any ideas 4 characters just comment. I will give a shout out to the first person to comment on my story.;)
Vote
Comment
Fan
<3 majestical beauty

Beep! Beep! Beep! Groan. Beep! Beep! Shut the fu. ivory! what is your deal get up we are going to be late! Get your fat a double s up!! NOW! Fine you little piece of sh. No shut the he double hockey sticks up! Fine I got out of bed and walked into my bathroom, turned on my phone, and stepped into the hot shower and started singing while doing my showery things. ( I was going to stop there but I'm like its Christmas I'm going to be nice.) Once I got out I went to my closet and picked out a black shirt with a yellow scarf and black skinny jeans with my black boots. I ran out to my car and roared the engine to life.
~At School~
I walked in and all eyes on me like always, I'm used to it. I went to my locker and saw the bad boy, aka the hottest boy,who p.s even makes me nervous and that's crazy cause I am the adventurous and outgoing one. He walked up to me and started acting really nice his black hair and electric blue eyes mezmerized me. Hey! Who the he double hockey sticks do you think your talking to ivory he's trouble stay away from him! Seriously girl I'm wachin over ya.
---------------------------------
Do you like it? I will update every other week.
Fan
Comment
Vote
I want to give a shout out to cutegirlswag1745 she was my first comment!!;) also thanks for the new character idea!!;)
---------------------------------