1.50k special!

Thank you all so much for the votes and the wonderful comments. Means so much to me and your feedback really helps:)

So anyway, here is the 1.50k views special...

Males:

Taurus
Aries
Aquarius
Virgo
Scorpio

Females:

Capricorn
Pisces
Gemini
Leo
Libra
Cancer
Sagittarius

Taurus was working hard at his new job in the grocery store. It was just temporarily, as he needed some extra money for college. Normally he just worked the register, but once in a while he was sent to help customers and keep the good items in stock.

It was late at night, and only two other workers besides Taurus were working the night shift. He thought that there were only a few people in the store at the time, but man was he wrong.

Suddenly there was a huge sound coming from the back of the store, like a whole rack of pots had been knocked over.

Immediately, Taurus jumped to his feet and raced after the noise.

"Aries you dumbass, your gonna get us kicked out!" Sagittarius scolded. "Get up!"

Aries was splayed out on the floor crushing a terrified Pisces.

"Sorry," said Aries who didn't bother helping Pisces up.

"Hey Scorpio!" Aries nearly screamed. "Throw me that jug of milk!"

Taurus had just turned the corner to the isle before Scorpio had a chance to throw the jug of milk.

"Excuse me- but you are all going to have to leave if you are going to behave this way," Said Taurus, yawning. Honestly, he couldn't care less.

Capricorn flinched as another high pitched scream could be heard from the aisle over. Capricorn rushed over to see what it was and stared blankly at Leo.

"Oh my god!" Shouted Leo. "They're all out of Pizza?!"

"You're in the wrong aisle, stupid," said Scorpio blankly.

Leo was about to smack him across the face when Taurus locked eyes with her.

"Ma'am," Taurus started. "Please keep your voice down. My shift is almost over and I-"

Leo snapped back, "It's a grocery store late at night, is it really that big of a deal?"

Taurus was taken aback for a moment, about to ask her to leave when Aquarius grabbed a half gallon of milk and tossed it in the air, attempting to flip it. It landed on it's side and busted open in the middle of the floor, the milk spreading everywhere.

Libra and Virgo both slipped and had a mini wrestling match with the milk, both angered and blaming the other for pushing them in.

"Run!" Screamed Gemini as she noticed Taurus flaming.

Leo, Sagittarius, and Capricorn began to run off in fear of Taurus punishing them.

In all of the turmoil, Virgo grabbed Libra and they both ran towards the exit of the store.

Taurus didn't want any of them to leave, since they were all in trouble. Especially since Sagittarius still had bags of chips shoved up her shirt.

Cancer was waiting outside in the car, refusing to go into the store in the first place. She saw her friends running outside and quickly started the car.

Everyone filed out and went to their cars in the parking lot, considering they all couldn't fit in one car.

Taurus tried to chase after them but he fell on his face.

Cancer tried to drive the car and accidentally ran over Aquarius.

Leo grabbed a sucker out of her bra and put on sunglasses.

Aries got in his own car and drove off on his own.

Virgo, covered in milk, insisted on them all going home because she smelled like Leo when she forgets to shower after a week.

Scorpio called the police so the scene would intensify.

Capricorn was flailing her arms rapidly telling Cancer to keep driving and forget about Aquarius who she insisted would be fine.

Pisces was still thinking about being crushed by Aries, and secretly wanted it to happened again.

Gemini accidentally went into a strangers car and didn't realize it wasn't hers until she was in the drive through at Burger King.

Libra checked If Aquarius was alive before hopping in the car of Aries. She too assumed he would be fine.

And finally, Sagittarius glanced back at the grocery store while driving away and thought about what to do tomorrow night.

Hope you all enjoyed, I wrote this, so tell me what you think:) love ya!

A/q: Have you ever shoplifted? Comment below!