~43~

"My hair looks gross." Troye said as he looked at himself in the mirror. Very flat.

"Just wear a hat." Connor said in the bedroom.

"Yeah, i suppose." Troye sighed, leaving the bathroom to enter their bedroom. He searched through the closet until he found his 'vain oyster' hat. At leat that made it seem like his bad hair day was planned.

"Ready?" Connor left the room, jangling his keys in one hand. Troye followed, humming his response. Connor pulled on a light sweatshirt over his shirt and opened the door for Troye. "After you?" 

Troye squeezed past, with a smile, "Are you excited abour seeing Tyler and Amanda?" 

"Yeah, it's gonna be nice seeing some friends again." They walked down the hallway to the main door, nodding to the doorman, James, and Troye pulled his umbrella out of his backpack. Tyler did say there was a chance.

"C'mon." Connor pulled Troye's sleeve, jogging down the street to the corner where the parking garage was. The rain continued to pour down, making hard thuds pound against the ground outside them and the roof above the parking garage. It made Troye scared. 

"Troye, it's fine. We'll be in the car in a second, baby." Connor cooed. He saw their car snd made a run for it, not realizing he still had a tight grip on Troye's jacket, pulling him along. 

They got inside and warmed the car up. Troye glanced at his phone and saw a text frim Amanda and Tyler.

Tyler🌟: text me when you are outside! Btw Korey might drop by as well

Troye: sounds good! We are on our way! Rain slowed us down 

Tyler🌟: see ya in a few 

Amanda💫: BOI IT BE RAINING

Amanda💫: IS GOD CRYING BC THE GAY TRINITY/QUADNITY IS JOINING BACK TOGETHER

Troye: ffs

Amanda💫: BTW LEAVING NOW SEE YA SOOOON