part 3

Dave's P.O.V

     I pretended not to notice that Larry was looking at me but he made it quite obvious. It was creepy. We haven't been together in months and he's already married. I've got a boyfriend too. I love my boyfriend. Why would he get married if he didn't love her? We are both obviously moved on.                                                                             

  I went home a little early due to the awkward tension. It was a normal night except for when I got home. I heard a sound that almost sounded like moaning? But that's impossible he loves me! I wasn't prepared for walking in on my boyfriend having sex with a woman. I was feeling so many emotions especially anger and heartbreak. My eyes were watering but I needed to know why he would do this.. "Why..?   Just why.. how long has this been going on..?     "Three weeks now.."   this was it. I'm done. Heartbroken and alone I left for the last time.

       I walked to the nearest bridge and sat on the railing and  watched the sunset. I wanted to die. Why does love never last? I don't understand why I'm so unlovable. I started to stand on the bridge railing. "NO STOP" I looked around and see Larry running towards me.. he helped me off the bridge. He was crying for some reason. Looking at him brought back so many memories.. I looked at him and without thinking I pressed my lips on his. For a minute life didn't seem so bad.