The Hex Girl At My Gym

You always wanted to be a pokemon trainer. When you ten you got that wish but after getting crushed at the Shaulor gym in Kalos you were offered a job there by the gym leader Korinna. You took the job and moved into Shaulor city for a steady paycheck.
One day a trainer enters the gym, A Hex Maniac. She was mysterious and with her ghost type pokemon the gyms pokemon couldn't touch her. She left the gym bumping into you.
"... hello" she said
"H-hi" you stuttered "looks like you won huh? Didn't think you'd win with ghost and dark type against a Fighting gym."
She extends her index finger over your mouth and gives a crazy smile. Or maybe that was just her natural smile.
"Let's save the chit chat for dinner" she said
"D-dinner?!" You were alarmed. Did this mysterious girl just ask you out on a date?
"You wanna do your place or a restaurant? I'll cover the tip for the restaurant~" she said with her insane smile and big purple eyes.
She looked insane but you felt like she was the most upstanding string thinking mistress you'd ever seen towering nicer you despite being a bit shorter than you.
You gulp
"H-how about my place? I came back because I forgot to clock out. If youll wait for me we can go in a minute"
She puts down her finger though her arm and hand is still extended.
"Sigh I won't like to wait. It's bad luck." She said with a frown but her eyes had not changed their purple stare.
It was almost as if the eyes were stripping you down. Not sexually but to analyze you.
"How about I tell you where I live and I can catch up? There aren't that many turns and you can't miss my house" you said almost pleading as If she'd get bored with you.
She pulls her arm back and puts her open hand in front if her mouth. She giggled with that demented smile with that sounded sweet to you.
"Sounds like a plan. A fighting type trainer would catch up with me in no time~" she said then closed her eye sand gave a big grin yo try to look cute. It did, but to others they'd think they were in a psychological thriller.
You give her your address and run in to punch out. Just them Korinna walks in and makes small talk.
"Forgot to punch out again?" She said mildly annoyed. Korinna had knew you little but knew you well enough to know you wouldn't do this to lie about a few hours to get more money.
"Y-yeah..." You say avoiding eye contact and trying to walk away. Though see catches up with her skates.
"So did you see that Hex trainer that came in? She was an odd one. Wasn't even thrilled when she beat me" Korinna remarked. You stooped in your place and Korinna stooped effortlessly too despite having momentum on roller skates.
"Really?" You say
"Yeah totally she said she wanted to become a pokemon master so she could live a life of luxury. And that she hates doing all this work to get a single badge" korrina says
"That's nuts. Didnt she slaughter everyone after I left?"
"Yeah not one pokemon fainted. And I know for a fact she didn't use any potions too. Not that she was pushing her pokemon. She was a dang good trainer"
"W-woah..." You say under your breath.
You were crushed at this gym yet somehow you're on a date with a girl who did the opposite. A weird girl with a crazy smile who doesn't looks like a million things except tired. But she'll look impatient in a minute she might be waiting at your house.
"Anyway I gotta go" you say as you run to the door "I got a date with her"
Korrina throws her arms in the air making a score gesture and smiles.

You run yo you house and see the Hex Maniac Making a corner. You call out to her. It's late but the sun is just setting. She looks to you and the sunset behind her makes her dark purple hair and black dress shin. Your in awe.
She has a look of surprise then it turns into her crooked open smile.
"Hiya" she says "your house is right up here right, as I walking I realized how insane it is to have asked to go to your house on our first date"
"Our first?" You ask
"Y-yeah wait did you mix me up with someone?!" She looked down clasping her face her crooked smile remained but the look of worried was written in her face.
"N-no! It's just that you make it sound like we'll have more."
"O-oh" she says looking up at you and putting her hands together at her waist. "Well then shall we?" She turns to your house that is but 300 feet away she is still looking at you with her big lifeless eyes.
"Yeah!" You say as you walk down with her eventually letting her inside your house.
That was the biggest mistake and greatest decision you've ever made in your life.