Chapter 1

It all started three months ago I was standin on the porch on a damp clammy night my hands were cold as ice when I noticed a figure walk-in up the drive way I realized it was just my mum and my brother peter he saw me and ran to me.

"Sammy Sammy I wuv Sammy!" he shouted.

I hugged him back and my mum join end in when we pulled away Peter ran inside towards the living room and I could hear the TV being turned on. I followed him while my mum unpacked the car. I walked inside and saw the TV turned off and Peter sleep in on the couch I fetched a blanket and came round to rap him up in it when I noticed hi chest wasn't moving n he didn't have any pulse I tried running to get my mum  but my feet wouldn't huge then Peter..........

Suddenly I realized I was in my room the next day panting. As I got dressed I thought bout that dream or should I say Nightmare it seemed so real maybe it was ..... nah it wasn't hahahahalolz.

I got dressed in my skinny jeans with my neon red and pink dip dyed top and my red converse and headed downstairs.

After breakfast I started walking to school when.....

"Boo!" Jason screamed.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" I screamed.

"Jason u scared the life outta me." I said angrily.

"Sam that was the point." He said with a duh tone.

We walked a little and we finally reached school while walking we were talking about how we had geography today and that we hated our teacher Mrs Mackle ( Weird name huh haha lolz)

We walked inside and headed to registration.

After registration we went to geography. After an hour of hell we finally escaped from that hell hole and went to break. There was a leak in the toilets so the school would be closed for 5 weeks and we all went home.

We walked to Jason's house and I texted my mum and he said it was cool so we went inside Jason's parents were out. We went upstairs to his room and did our never ending geography homework Yay not (Note the sarcasm)

A couple of hours later...........

"Hey Jason I'd better go." I said.

He didn't reply maybe he didn't hear me I got up and walked over to him.

I looked at him to see he had no face at all..... I screamed.

Suddenly I found myself crying and screaming at the top of my lungs.

"Sam Sam r u ok.?" I heard Jason say concern in his voice.

I stopped screaming and hugged him and dug my face into his soft jumper. After he pulled away he was smiling at me sweetly I hugged him one last time before finally letting go. I wiped away my tears and saw him looking at me like I was transparent. Before he could say anything I was packing up my books and walking downstairs towards the door. Jason grabbed my arm and pulled me into a hug and then when thought it was over I kissed his cheek.

"Wrong place." he said cupping my cheeks with his hands and kissed me on the lips it was like seeing a bunch off fireworks go off at once and like waking up to loads of presents on Christmas Morning.

I walked outside and skipped home my mum and Peter didn't seem to notice how happy I was so I kept it to myself. After dinner we watched a movie called big it was awesome.

Hey wanna thank u guys for readin this and if your thinking that I'm copying selena909 with this story then your wrong I am selena909 but I forgot my password so I made a new profile so yeah.PS big is a real movie u should watch it.