Ichigo

The name written on the paper was Ichigo. Oh well... this party started very nice. I enjoyed the party, the music, the food... now it's the time to embarrass myself in front of the best guy ever.

I saw that Ichigo stood up and turned to me. He signed me to come, but he had something in his eyes that gave me shivers.
I went in the closet after him and closed the door after me.

"So... what do you want to do, (Y/n)?"

"Waaahhh!!!!" Ichigo was right behind so he startled me.

He chuckled then he took me in his arms. My face reddened instantly. I can't believe it... he... he's hugging me?
"That was quite the reaction. Am I that scary?"

"N-No... It's just that you were behind me and spoke so suddenly so I..." I stopped speaking when I realized he was staring at me. Those eyes of his... looking at me with such a... a lustful gaze... I was looking at his face and by instinct... we both begun to lean in until we kissed.
He put his tongue in my mouth, while his hands were feeling my body.

"Mmmnn..." I was already moaning...

We broke the kiss and looked into each other's eyes.

"Ichigo... you... why..."

He just chuckled again.

"Because I wanted to.." I could feel a strong desire coming from him. "I really wanted to know how those lips taste." he explained while stroking my lips with his finger. I was blushing fifty shades of red or even worse... but I couldn't keep myself from asking..

"And... How did they taste?"

Ichigo looked at me smirking.

"They were sweet, (Y/n). They were so sweet that it makes me want to taste them again." he said closing the gap between our lips again.

This kiss was stronger and much more lustful. He kept kissing me, while his hands were wandering behind my shirt. He broke the kiss again and went to my neck, ravishing it. I was moaning and trembling under his touch. He took off my cloth and went lower from my neck. It felt so good... and suddenly he was grinding into me. I moaned louder and he was smirking more.
I wanted to take off his shirt, but he stopped me. He actually stopped from everything.

"The time is up." I was upset and I am pretty sure he found out because the next thing he said was...

"No need to pout. All we have to do is to go to my house and continue what we were doing."

Well... it was embarrassing, but in such a tasty way....