part 2

Next day i woke up early in the morning. After doing my morning rituals i went downstairs to make coffee 4 me and mom. U know when i am happy i love cooking. I am not good in cooking like mom.she is amazing in cooking. I came out of my thoughts when mom came and tap me on my shoulder.
"Good morning" i said to mom with a biggest smile on my face.
"Good morning beta.... what's special occassion today ." Mom asked taising her eyebrows .
"U go and sit  i will bring cofee" i said to her and start pouring coffee into coffee cups.
I bring cups in the living room wher mom is sitting. Mom take the cup and again started asking.
"Mom u forget. Today dad is coming. I am very happy and Dr. Atwari gave me holidays for 15 days. " i tild her happily.
" ok....... ok pari" mom said with smile on her face.
"Ok pari after drinking coffee .. u go upstairs and get ready. I will make breakfast 4 u" mom told me while taking sip from her coffee.
After drinking coffee i go upstairs i  my room and call rithika and agam on conference call.
"Helloo guys...." i sid to them happily.
"Hiiii aj sleeping beauty itni jaldi kaise uth gayi.  itne ache mood and that too in the morning"agam said 8n the teasing manner.
"Shut up agam" i said half smiling.
"No.. no .seriously pari tell me the occassion today?" He again asked me in teasing tone.
And in the way we start fighting .
Rithika cut our bickering...
"Shut up both of u" she said angrily . She is very mature then both of us.
" ok pari tell me call kyu kiya" she asked me.
"Today dad is coming and Dr. Atwari gave me holidays. " i shouted happily.
" OMG i am so happy and i am also giving application to sir today 4 holidays. " she said
"Wow today uncle is coming i am very happy. I am coming to meet him in the evening." Agam said.
"Mee too . " rihika said.
" kk guys bye . I have to do work" i told and after hearing their byes i cut the call.
They love my father alot.
And my fathet also love them alot.

After that me and mom ate breakfast and start clening the house .
After cleaning the house we take some rest.

IN AFTERNOON

Mom is making lunch which includes dad' s favourite food. And i am sitting in the living room. Then bell rang
" pari go... open yhe door" mom shouted from kitchen.
I run towards door and open it dad is standing ther with bg.
I hugged dad tightly and said"I miss u dad"
" Miss u too pari" dad said and kissed my forhead.
Then we both enter house and mom told me to bring juice for dad. She goes to living room to welcome dad.
After 5 minutes  i went to living room. Dad and mom are talking with worriied expersions.
When i entered room they stop talking and covered their worried expersions with fake smile.
" pari beta come.. and sit with me ." Dad told with smile and take glass of juice from me.
" so... what are u guys talking  about?" I asked them raising my eyebrows. When i asked this question their face becomw pale like they have seen ghost but covered up with smile immediately.
" Nothing.... just about the trip" dad told me wih fake smile.
I know that their is something which they are not telling me. But i know that they will tell me when right time comes.
" ok dad " i said happily and side hugged dad.
" pari go and set the table. Lunch is ready" mom told nd went to the kitchen.
Dad went into bedroom . I start setting table and mom bring dishes on table.
" wow smell toh bhut achi aa rahi hai" dad sais and sat on chair.
" coz today mom makes ur favourite food." I told  papa.
He looked towards mom and smiled . Mom bulsed and looked. They are very cute couple and i love them alot.

IN THE EVENING

I was in my room reading some book on wattpad when i heard someone is laughing downstairs. I get up from bed and downstairs . And their agam saini is sitting woth dad and both are laughing in some joke. When they notice my pressence they become silent.
"Hi pari " Agam said happily.
"Hi " i said without looking at him and start walking.
"Ruk pari i have ur favourite chocolates 4 u " he said.
I kept on walking but he stoped me grabing my hand.
" sorry pari ... sorry. I was busy" he saif holding his ears. Today i called him in  the afternoon and he disconect the call . After2-3 calls he picked up my phone and without listening anything shouted on me to not call him now. No one shout on me.
" last time agam saini last time" i told him and he hugged me.
" hmm.... chocolates" he said breaking the hug and smiling.
" oh.... choclates mere bina" rithika asked entering the living room.
"Rithika .. . How r u beta?"dad asked smiling at her.
"Heloii uncle ... i am fine" she said and hugged dad.
"Tere bina chocolates kabi v nahi yrr" i told her sniling.
Dad went into kitchen to help mom in dinner and we start eating chocolates.
"Dinner os ready, come" mom called us from the kitchen.

After dinner i helped mom in cleaning dishes.
My friends sat with dad 4 some chit chatting .
When i came back they both said their byes and went to their house.
"Come beta sit with us" dad said aeriously patting my shoulder. I know their is something they are hiding from me. I walked behind dad into living room.
" i will bring coffee" i said to dad.
" come and sit. we want to talk to u" mom said entering living room with coffee mugs in her hands.
I sat on sofa opposite mom and start drinking coffee.
"Beta how is ur job going " dad asked me breaking the silence.
"Good  actually now i have taken holidays for 15 days" i told him taking sip from my coffee.
"Ok beta.... i want to tell u something and ask u something. And beta we will not put any kind of pressure on u . But  u have to first listen to us carefully then u can decide.' Dad said staring at me .
" ok i replied to dad immediately.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for mistakes.
And what is pari parents talking about???