Chapter 3 (Demi Lovato)

Addie's P.O.V

It was really cold. So cold and dark.. I wanted warmth. But the only satisfaction of that I got was the constant rubbing of both my hands.

My feet were so cold they felt as if they were burning. An itchy sensation overwhelmed them. I refused to scratch them. Scared the slightest move will earn me a good slap.

"Ok Addie, Aren't you cold? Don't you want to go inside?" The nice lady, Demi, asked.

I nodded my head. But I still refused to move. I couldn't let her open me up so easily.

"It cwold.." I said quietly. Shivering, while my teeth chattered ever so slightly.

"Ok Addie, Here. Take my jacket." She said. I tensed as the jacket was flung over my shoulders.

"Holy shit.." I heard Demi mumble. I looked over at her. The rain beating hard on her body. She attempted to keep warm.

"Moly shet?" I asked. Trying to mimic her words. I felt slightly warmer. But the fleece coat was quickly getting soak through.

But I haven't felt this warm all night.

Demi looked curiously at me. She than chuckled. "Don't repeat that, big girl words ok?" She explained to me.

I nodded. Knowing if I disobeyed I will be punished. Fear glided over me. But I relaxed cause Demi held this sense of protection around me.

Demi seemed not to notice this fear. Or she simply dismissed it.

"Addie, I'm come with me. So I can help you ok sugar?" I shook my head no.

I couldn't. "Ok.." she said biting her lip. "Let me go get help, ok honey bun?" I shook my head.

"Pwease do nought go.." I cried.

"Ok Addie. But it's cold out here, so you need to get inside. Either I take you or someone else does," she told me gently.

I shook with sobs and fear as she scooped me up. I felt myself bump up and down as she ran.

Fear handled me like a death grip as I gripped her soaked shirt. Ringing out water with my grip.

She plunged herself inside the hospeetal and begged for help. I didn't care to listen as strangers grabbed me.

I screamed, kicked and yes, bite everyone in my way. Feeling myself being torn from Demi's skin.

I looked over at her. Taking the glimpse as quick as it was given. She was pale, wet and shaking. Her teeth chattering as she was striped and draped with a towel and blanket immediately.

I knew this was going to be the last time I see her. Cause they were going to call my parents. And I was going to die if they find out.