Illusions: Part 6

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to vreetie
_____________________________________

"And he asked me out", April gushed.

"Omg, I have no idea how you managed to catch his eye", Izzy exclaimed.

"I think I do. Have you seen our April?", I told Izzy. April just blushed.

"Well, now that you brought it up, she might as well be our school's undiscovered supermodel", Izzy said.

"A very down-to-earth one too. How many supermodels would sit on grass with her besties and eat a large turkey sandwich? All by herself?", I challenged.

"Guys!", April blushed.

"May I have a chance to speak, at least now?", Joe asked.

"No", Izzy said, in his face. I just laughed.

"Izzy, be nice. Yes, you may speak now", April told Joe. He threw a triumphant smirk at Izzy. She just stuck her tongue out at him.

"ISTHISGUYTHEETHANRYDER?", Joe asked, in one breath. Izzy face palmed.

"Yes. This guy is the Ethan Ryder", April replied calmly.

"OMGAREYOUKIDDINGME!", Joe exclaimed.

"Nope", April said. I just sat there watching this exchange like I was watching a tennis match.

Ethan Ryder was the most popular junior in our school. Actually no, scratch that. He was the most popular guy in our school.

He was the god of the hallways.

Girls would swoon at the sight of him and the boys would die for a fist bump with him.

It was like the rest of the people, popular or not, worshiped him.

Sounds a bit like Carol, right?

But the good thing was that he wasn't a playboy.

He didn't even have a known girlfriend in the school. Until April, that is.

He got good grades.

Basically no one has any idea why he's so popular.

But he's popular, nonetheless.

"Joe you're fangirling. Over Ethan. Are you gay or something?", Izzy joked. I laughed as well. But Joe reaction scared me. He was literally glaring at Izzy like he was ready to kill her.

I just brushed it aside thinking that he was embarrassed, so...
"Are you kidding me?!", a peal of laughter made all of us look where the sound came from. Joe turned white the moment his eyes laid on the person.

"Tony, what the hell are you doing here?", Joe asked, angrily.

"I was just passing by when I heard the joke", Tony laughed.
"What joke?", I asked, not able to stand this idiot.

"Joe being gay", he laughed.

"Well, Tony, I'm not gay. I'm dating her", Joe put his arm protectively around me.

"Hot stuff", the guy next to him said, taking me in. Izzy jumped up and brought her fist dangerously close to his face.

"Isaac. If you ever check out my best friend, I swear I will kill you", she hissed. I raised my eyebrows at April, asking her who this Isaac was.

Isabelle's twin - she mouthed. My eyes widened involuntarily. I had no idea that Izzy had a twin. I raised one eyebrow, April moved her hand in a circular motion, indicating that she would tell me later. I nodded.

"Well, I guess she'll be worth the death", he retorted, checking me out again. This time Joe got up and punched Isaac in the face.

"Stop it!", I said, not liking the way things were turning out.

"Yes, listen to the pretty girl. Stop it", Tony said. Joe got ready to punch him too. I stood in between both of them.

"No", I told him softly. Joe nodded, albeit reluctantly.

"Tony, I have no idea who you are or where you popped up from, but please leave us alone", I pleaded. But Tony gave a look of surprise.

"You haven't told the pretty girl about us?", Tony gave a look like he was broken hearted. Joe clenched his fists.

"My name is June, not pretty girl", I told him.

"Oh forgive me, June. But I think Joe hasn't told you that he happens to be my cousin", Tony trailed off. I looked at Joe wide-eyed.

How does everyone have a relative in school that I don't know of?

"You didn't tell me", I accused.

"Not exactly the kind of relative to be proud of", Joe said. I shrugged.

"I'm hurt!", Tony deeply inhaled.

"Please go", I asked him.

"Sure, pretty girl", Tony shrugged. I glared at him.

"June", he corrected, as he walked away with Isaac. As soon as they left I turned to Izzy and Joe.

"You two are in trouble", I stated as I stalked away.

--------- please vote and comment!!