Pranks|Millard|

Requested from Gaby_the_Bookworm

(T/n)=Twin's name

You and your twin sister is currently sitting on the couch,both reading the same book.

(t/n) looked up then says,"Hey (y/n),I'm bored."

You nodded slowly,your eyes still looking at the book.

"Let's prank Millard."

Hmm...sounds good.

You closed your book then replied,"let's do it."

--
You and your twin decided to do the exact same hair style and wear the exact same dress. You followed your sister outside the house then head towards the huge tree where Millard is taking a nap.

"So cute..." You mumbled,smiling.

Your sister rolled her eyes then looked at you,"Ugh,I can't believe you're going out with him. I mean,you don't even see how he looks like!"

"So what? I love him,he loves me. Happy? Just do the prank." You said,frowning.

She nodded then took out the air horn,grinning at you. You decided to forget the conversation earlier then give her a thumbs up. You and (t/n) slowly tip toed towards Millard,trying to get very close to him without waking him up.

"Oh,he's drooling." Whispered (t/n).

You giggled then pointed at the air horn,"Do it!"

(T/n) place the tip of her finger on the button then pressed really hard.

"ARGHHHHHH WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING AGAIN?!"

You and (t/n) bursts into laughter,kneeling on the floor,hands clutching your stomach.

Millard stood up,pointing at you,"If you loved me,you'll stop doing this! I almost peed my pants!!"

You decided to continue playing with him then answered,"Hey,I'm not (y/n).I'm (t/n)! Get your girlfriend right,boy!" You winked at (t/n) secretly.

Millard looked very confused for a while then cleared his throat," T-then you!" He pointed at (t/n). "Just stop it,love. I really don't like it."

(T/n) rolled her eyes,"Ohhh love,I'm not (y/n)! That's (y/n)!" She pointed at you,smirking.

"I'm (t/n)! Stop doing that. He's getting confused!" You pointed at yourself,holding back your laughter.

"J-just stop!! Be quiet,I'll just figure it out myself then." He shouted.

"Hmm okay!" You said in a sing song voice.

"It's very simple." Millard mumbled to himself.He looked at you and your twin intently,taking in every details.
Then suddenly, Millard grabbed (t/n) hand then says,"You're (y/n).Nailed it!"

What?! There's like a big difference between us?! She has that one strand of hair poking out there! Well,it's not BIG but still....

"How can I forget you,love." He tilted up her chin,then slowly leaned in.

N-no!!!

You yanked Millard's shirt collar then kissed him right on his lips. He kissed back,his hands on your waist.

 He kissed back,his hands on your waist

"Oh,puh-lease! Yuck! I'm leaving." (T/n) groaned then walked back into the house.

"What does that mean? You don't remember our differences at all?!" You said,angrily.

"Hah,of course I do! It's just an act." He shrugged,"I knew since the start but y'know,just playing along. Anything that makes my sweetheart happy is what I'd do."

You blushed slightly then says,"aww baby,I love you."

He hugged you then whispered,"Same,to the moon and back,love. Also,will you stop with the twin prank thing. I'm not joking about my bladder."

You chuckled,"Haha,no!"

A/N:Thank you so much for reading this! 1k reads?! Wow!! Requests are open! (Comment on the requests chapter!) Also check out my Draco,Carlos and Minho imagines if ya like! <3Buh-bye!

Buh-bye!

A/N:Thank you so much for reading this! 1k reads?! Wow!! Requests are open! (Comment on the requests chapter!) Also check out my Draco,Carlos and Minho imagines if ya like! <3Buh-bye!