#1

~ His first thought about you

I'm eating at a cozy cafe when the bell rings. I look up to see who entered the cafe. I freeze when I see her.
She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Her bright brown eyes stole my breath, her simile with her adorable dimples stole a heartbeat, and she has already stolen my heart. I am 100% sure she is my lost princess. She is finally here and I can't do anything but stare at her. Come on Niall!!!!! If you want your princess back to her castle, you have to do something now! Okay, first I have to stop talking to myself and stop thinking and just talk to her.

~ Your first kiss

It was your birthday!! It was just you too. When It came to your present, he stood right in front of you. You opened your gift and it was a tiara. You looked at him confused. He just chuckled and took the tiara and put it on your head. Then said." Happy Birthday princess and kissed you."

~ Skype call
You two were skyping when you got hungry, so you got up to go get some food. When you got back, you faked a sad face. "What's wrong princess?" He asked. You help up your doughnut, showing him, then quickly eating it. He laughed at you, doing the same thing with his food. You two were perfect<3

~How he teases you
When he plays with your hair! You love the way it feels when his calloused fingers gaze across your sensitive neck to pick a new piece of your hair. He'll sometimes kiss the back of you're neck . Which drives you insane!!!