Life Imitating Art -Chapter 2

A/N: I have no idea how this happened but it did. I wrote another chapter and obviously talked to Beth about it. Since she was fine with it, I decided to post it. I'm still focusing on LJ10 first but it was a nice change to write something different and I went with it.

No idea, when the next chapter is coming but I hope you enjoy this one for now. Like I said, I'm focusing on LJ10 first but maybe we'll continue this from time to time.

Have a lovely Sunday - Jazmin

-

„So, obviously we have to talk about 'Trials and Tribulations'."

I couldn't help but instantly smile when the interviewer sitting in front me mentioned my upcoming movie project. The news of the popular book being made into a film had caused a lot of uproar in the past months. Mostly positive which was a relief because the novel was so important to many readers and I didn't want to disappoint them in any way.

It was my last interview for the day and I was actually on a press tour for a different movie. Being asked about Trials and Tribulations was a welcomed change and I listened closely to what the interviewer said.

„There is so much anticipation around the film. What can you tell us about it?"

„I'm super excited to start working on it," I replied with no hesitation. „Filming starts soon. Very soon, actually. We're going in for rehearsals next week and immediately after that we'll start filming. It's strange because I'm already so deep into preparation for it but I'm still promoting the movie out right now so it feels like I'm living two lives at the moment."

„I'm sure you know that the fans of the book are all wondering if you can tease anything for them yet?" the older woman tried to get some exclusive material and I thought long and hard.

Before I was able to answer, I heard someone opening the door and couldn't believe my eyes. It was my future co-star Camila Cabello who I hadn't seen since the chemistry read a few months ago. My jaw must have dropped for a moment.

„Hey," the other brunette greeted with a big smile and approached us. „Look who we have here." Camila walked over and I got up from my chair to hug her. „Hey everybody," she waved at the crew and then camera as I sat back down. „I'm so sorry for crashing but I'm shooting a commercial right down the hall and I heard that you're here so I wanted to come by."

„No, that's totally fine," I answered still a little shocked but happy. „We were just talking about you, or the movie to be more specific."

„Yeah, I'm so excited!" Camila's eyes lit up and I reciprocated her smile. „I can't believe it's finally happening. We only have a week left."

„I know," I nodded. „That's what I just told them because I'm trying to wrap up everything else so I can be fully invested when we start."

„I hope I'm not being rude interrupting your interview," the now seventeen year-old addressed the interviewer apologetically.

„No, I was just asking Lauren if she can give us a little tease on the movie and I think this was best answer," she answered genuinely. „This is amazing because we've never seen you both together until now."

„Well, we've only met once before this," Camila laughed gently.

„Really?" the interviewer appeared to be surprised.

„We had one meeting a few months ago but I knew afterwards that things would go smoothly. I'm such a big fan of her that I was a little nervous at first," the younger actress confessed in front of the cameras.