Chapter 88

Grayson's P.O.V

"Nate!" I said through greeted teeth while he just stood there smirking. "It's been a long time." He said and I rolled my eyes. "I thought you were dead." Ethan said basically reading my mind.

"I was but then things happened and here i am." He said and I sighed. "What to you want?"I asked glaring at him. I never liked this dude and now he's back. When are we all gonna be free from these awful people. "I want back what's mine. I want.. Lina!" He said and I raised a brow. "No buddy, you're wanting what's already mine. She's my wife. Now get the fuck out of here." I said and turned around walking over to the house and getting inside.

"LINA! LINA!" I yelled into the house only to have her run down the stairs with a worried look on her face. "Grayson?! What the hell are you doing here? How did yo-" I interrupted her by pulling her into my arms. The only place she's supposed to be. "Lina! Baby! What are you doing like this? turn your humanity on and let's go home." I said and she pulled away from the hug, "My humanity is on, but the thing is that i don't care about anything anymore. I only care about finding my babies." She said and I looked deeply into her eyes.

"Lina. This isn't you. The Lina that i fell in love with isn't you." I said angrily and she glared back at me. "Well then break up with me. Here to make it easy for you, take your fucking ring and leave." She said trying to take her ring off of her finger. "Lina... Lina baby no. I love you the way you are. I'll always love you." I said bringing her into my arms as she started sobbing.

"I'll always love you but... You can't do this alone. I'm here. Ethan's here. You brother's are here. Everyone is. Just please open your eyes and notice that you're not alone." I said as she sobbed onto my chest. "Please let me be here for you. Please." I said softly as she sobbed harder.

"Please help me, Grayson. Please! Help me." She said crying, making my heart break into pieces. "My mind is a fucking hell. I need you Grayson, help me." She said into my chest and I hugged her tighter. "I'm here baby. I'm here." I said and she hugged me back.

"I have something to tell you babe

"I have something to tell you babe."  I said with a little smile and she pulled away to look up at me. "What?" She said showing me a little smile back. "Hanna is alive. She never died. Eliza lied." I said and her smile disappeared from her face. "Grayson! Don't ever make a joke like that." She said and I was about to explain when Hanna entered the house.

"Lina." She said slowly and Lina's eyes widened when she recognized her voice and turned around. "Hanna?" She asked before I saw her faint, her body giving up on her and she was about to fall on the floor but I bent down and grabbed her in my arms, bridal style.

"Shit! Fuck!" I heard Hanna curse as I carried Lina towards a room and placed her on the bed. "Calm down. She will wake up." I said turning to Hanna when someone ran down the stairs. "LINA! Oh my god Lina!" A girl ran around the bed and went on the other side holding Lina's hand as another girl entered the room.

"What is going on? Who are you two?" I heard Hanna ask, as if reading my mind. "This is Isabelle, Eliza's daughter and that one over there holding her hand is Lovisa. Basically the girl that Lina turned into a vampire." Ethan said and my jaw fell. "She fucking did what?!" I yelled angrily and i looked at the girl as she glared at me.

"What the hell is your problem?" She asked me and I raised a brow. "You shut up. And you," I said pointing at Ethan, "How the fuck did you let that happen?" I asked angrily. "Dude, calm down, I couldn't stop her. If you haven't realised she's a hybrid. She's way stronger than i am." Ethan said and I sighed while Hanna shook his head at him.

"Uh well, if that is over I have some news." Isabelle said and we all turned to her, "I did some of my research and got in contact with someone who is willing to help us find Eliza, who's unfortunately my mother." She said and I looked at her confusedly. "Who's gonna help us?" I asked raising a brow. "Klaus Mikaelson."

End of chapter 88.

I just had to put Klaus in it because i love him... okay?... don't judge... (lol)