Battle

The trio were part scared, part surprised and even part excited. They waited breathlessly as the gunmen made their way through the house, quietly searching for inhabitants.

Will waited untill they were out of earshot. He then slightly opened a kitchen cabinet and took out 2 pistols, along with a bayonet blade, a smoke grenade and a tazer.

"The advantage of having any sort of fight in your home, is that you know where you have cached weapons." Will said, handing out a pistol to Alex, and the knife to Chance.

"Atleast the tazer?" Chance asked

"I think you wont even be using that knife" replied Will, as he took careful aim with the tazer from the side of the cabinet.

"Alex, throw the smoke grenade as soon as I taze this guy" commanded Will, still aiming at his target.
"Oh...and we need one of them alive"

Chance swallowed.

*TZZZ*

Will had tazed his target just as Alex released the grenade. The gunman who was tazed started firing around wildly before falling to the ground. As Will had hoped, he hit one of his comrades. He then shot the tazed gunman. Will moved quietly with the drawn pistol, waiting for a target to materialize. But the remaining 2 thugs turned out to be smart as well. They leaned on each other, back to back, and started firing in all directions from the smoke.
Will got to the ground, as a bullet grazed his hand, causing him to drop his gun .

"Hold, did you hear that?" one gumnan tod the other

"Yeah, he fell, I guess we got him"

They thugs heard the sound of him going to the floor. Thinking they took him down, they stopped shooting and moved towards him. They couldnt see Will through the smoke, nor could Will see them. Just as Will was about to plan his next, Chance lunged towards the gunman, and stabbed one of then right through the skull. Seizing this oppurtunity, Will also jumped into the fight. The thug and Chance were in a fist fight. And as Chance was getting beat up, Will interfered, with a right hook to the ribs of the thug.
The thug was pushed back, then charged with all his might, spearing Will, knocking the breath out of him. It was followed by two powerful kicks to his stomach. But the second was caught by Will. He landed a strong elbow on the thugs knee, and didna leg sweep, throwing the thug to the ground. As the smoke was clearing out, je spotted his gun. He quickly dove for it, and fired it at the thugs knee, crippling him.

"Bravo my man" exclaimed Chance.

Will's gun was pointed to the thug's skull.

But just then, Will realized, in the entire fight, Alex hadnt been helpful.

Not even a sound after throwing the smoke grenade.

"ALEX" shouted Will.
"Yes thank you for bringing that up" said Chance, looking around for Alex.

No response.

"Alex?" Will called out, more calmly.

The smoked had cleared up enough for them to realise that Alex wasnt there in the room.

"Where is Alex?" asked Chance.