(PART TWO)

She faced him and slowly reduced the space between them. His lips touched her soft cheek. She put her left hand on his neck and turned her head a little bit more to finally kiss him passionately.
But suddenly, she stopped.

"But where is his head then ?" She said a little bit lost.

"Wait, you stopped for that ? Are you serious girl ?!" He yelled.

"But the investiga..." She tried to say before he screamed again.

"Shut up" He said, sticking hardly their lips together for the second time.

Her hands played softly on his hair, the kiss got hotter. He was holding his team mate on her hips and pressed her body stronger against his.
This kind of kids was such an amnesia, nothing left but the two lovers.

"Hum hum..." Justin cleared his voice.

"I'm sorry to disturb you during your... work, but I've found this upstairs. It may be useful" He said, leaving something silvery on the ground before leave.

"It was so embarrassing..." She said, putting her hand on her neck, head low.

Mr.J put his finger on her chin and raised her head before kissing her.

"Look at me babe. It's alright, does it make you feel alive?"

"You make me feel alive Mr.J" she said shyly.

"I propose that we finish this conversation when we're back sweetheart" He said, making a suggestive wink.

"I agree" She replied, biting her lower lips.

The inspector caught hold of the object that Justin had brought them, kneeling down, examining it.

"What is it honey?" She asked, trying to find other clues around the tree.

"Such a sword" He said, more concentrated.

The dead man's head was finally attached to a branch. Nihya deduced that he had been hanged.
Nice.
A small piece of paper was rolled into his nose. She picked it up and read: HIT ME.
Her eyes slowly went down and fell into a baseball bat.

"Perfect!" She said to herself with a madly smile.

She held it above her shoulder and hit the forehead as hard as she could.
The skull exploded and plenty of sweets fell between all the brain's pieces.
She put the weapon where she had found it and when she wanted to come back to the crime scene, the mouth full of candies, she bumped into someone.

"Which foolery have you done again?" He said roughly.

"It wasn't me..." She looked at the ground, playing with her fingers like a kid that you are scolding.

"Look at you... you're so cute... but what have you done baby?" He said with a softer expression.

She gave him the paper without any word and went on examining what the bucket contained, a crazy smile stuck on her face.

"Bones, blood...Aaaargh so much blood... Oh great, his heart! Well... and what is that? -She was talking to herself' trying to discover what all those human vital organs were. She held one and look closely at it- Disgusting!"

While she was playing with the victim's hoses, Mr.J had solve the mystery.
He sat on the wet grass and watched his strange girlfriend.
He looked at her as if it was the first or the last time that he had seen her. He picked up each detail of her cute face, the shape of her mouth, the way she looked at him when he called her name, the way she said his name, her red hair which just touched her shoulder when she turned the head, all those things which made him fall pretty damn hard.

"Babe?" She said, pulling him out of his dream.

"Have you got a tissue or anything else to help me please?"

She put her hands out of the bloody bucket.
He laughed, approaching her, and grab her hands, spreading blood everywhere.

"I win this time" He said, pround of him.

"Okay so...Who is it ?" She asked, excited to discover who had done this almost perfect crime.

"Fingerprint of red lipstick, make-up everywhere on the victim's shirt mean that the murderer is a girl, well, the sword that Justin brought us was used to slice Drake's head after hanging him. Obviously this girl is a massive fan of Tim Burton's films, she turned a man into a scarecrow, she put a paper on his nose to tell peole what they must do as in Alive in Wonderland and the best for the end, she cut his head like the Queen of heart or the same as in Sleepy Hollow"

"Hum... I'm lost...that means nothing" she said puzzled.

"I know. It's the colour of limited edition lipstick and only one celebrity present at the party is wearing it. Rihanna"

"For real?! All those explanations for a makeup story ?! I give up" She sighed.

They finally start laughing.

"But why? He was her boyfriend, I don't understand" She finally said.

"I'm pretty sure you can do exactly the same thing if I hurt you, right?" He laughed.

"You're going tosee what I'm going to do to you..." She said, pressing her hands to his cheeks and kissing him tenderly.