Home...Crystal

Crystal loves the past few days spent at home. The house wasn't destroyed during her absence, but it wasn't the way she left it a month ago either. She helped keep the little ones entertained, washed, clean, and fed. When she wasn't doing that she was doing housework and helping in whatever way she could with the house renovations to make a few more rooms and an extra full bathroom.

"Come on Cwystal! Let's play house!" Mandie says as she tugs on Crystal's hand.

Crystal rolls her eyes and smiles, "Okay, Okay I'm coming."

As Crystal plays the Mother while Mandie plays the child, Crystal's mind drifts off to distant places. She loves being here at home, being a daughter and sister are two things she loves very much. Still, a part of her is also the Avatar; a part that she would never tell her family. After the chaos with the Chinese camp, Crystal isn't taking chances. If she bears the secret alone, she won't have to worry about it getting out or making her siblings keep such a massive secret.

"Cwystal, are you kay?" Mandie asks.

Crystal snaps back to reality, "Of course, why would you ask?"

"You look sad," Mandie says with a frown of her own.

Crystal smiles gently, "Its nothing, you have nothing to worry about. Nothing at all."

Mandie's frown deepens. Definitely a stubborn two year-old.

"Tell you what," Crystal says, "Let's get some ice cream."

Mandie's eyes light up and her usual smile appears on her face. She hops up and down chanting ice cream! Ice cream! . She takes off running to the kitchen where the delicacy awaits.

Crystal laughs and takes off after her. Ring! Ring!

"Crystal! Its for you!" Jake shouts up.

Crystal slides down the fire pole and takes the phone from Jake, "Hello?"

"Crystal!" Page exclaims in relief. "We need to talk, but in person. Can you meet me at the DC train station. Demetri and I are already on the train."

"Is everything okay?" Crystal asks. Its only been four days since they went their separate ways.

"We'll talk about it later. The train arrives in half an hour, can you meet us?" Page asks.

Crystal nods. Oh wait. "Y-yeah, I'll be there." She hangs up the phone.

"Is everything cool?" Jake asks.

Crystal looks over at Jake unsure of how to answer, "Would it be alright if we went to pick up my friends from the train station in half an hour?"

Jake shrugs and replies with a smile, "I think I can squeeze you in my schedule. Just make sure its cool with mom and dad."

Crystal nods and seeks out her mom who is entertaining little Freddie and asks her if its alright. Naturally, it is a wonderful idea for friends to stay over as long as they didn't mind the renovations. Crystal gives her a grateful hug, staying as cheery as possible.

She calls up Mahoney who shows up a few minutes later to join in on the "fun".

"These are your friends who you met at Camp right?" Jake asks as they pull up to the DC Union Station.

"Yeah, Page and Demetri," Mahoney replies with a grin. He knows not to say a word, but if he lets the cat out, Crystal has promised him she will ice bend him to a pole upside down.

"We'll be right back, Mom wants them home in time for dinner. It'll be faster if we just run in," Crystal lies.

Jake turns up the radio, "Take your time."