None of your business

A/N: Yeah you'll understand the picture latter luv yas enjoy, hopefully.

************************************************************

Chapter 20

"Uh uhm, is something going on here?" Said a loud voice from the entrance of the room.

I turned around and saw that the voice came from Jax, I mentally face palmed myself as Aaron and I jumped apart.

"Nope, nothing going on here." I said quickly as I stood by Aaron's side. At this moment I surely looked like a tomato. I couldn't stop blushing, I felt so embarrassed.

"Great so can we go now?" Jax asked as if nothing just happened.

"Yeah I guess." I reapplied as I walked back out towards the front of the store.

We walked out with everyone and it was just so quiet, the I remembered.

"Hey you guys go ahead I forgot something." I said to everyone as I began to head back.

I saw Jax about to say something but I left before he could.

I ran back into the store and straight to Aaron.

"Hey, what are you doing back here?" He asked when he saw me.

"Oh, I forgot to pay and I forgot my phone." I said as I handed him the money and went into the back room to get my phone.

I realized that his expression changed into a sad one as if he was disappointed. I came back out of the room phone in hand and walked back up to Aaron.

"Also, one more thing, I forgot to give you my number." I said looking up into his hazel eyes.He looked down at me shocked.

"Really?" He asked surprised, after a second he realized how strange that sounded and cursed under his breath. "I-I mean sorry, I'll just give you my number and-" I started to chuckle at how cute he looked when he was nervous.

"It's fine, that was cute, but don't stress just hand me a piece of paper and I'll write it down." I said as I smiled at him.

"Yeah, sure, thanks." He replied nervously handing me a paper and pen.

"Here you go." I said handing him the paper with my number and setting the pen down.

"Thanks." He said again nervously, I looked up at him and noticed his smile. I leant up on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek.

"Bye." I said before leaving the store and jogging back to my friends.

"What took you so long?" Was the first thing to come out of Jax's mouth.

"None of your business." I replied getting into the car.

"Well can we go now?" Asked Emma from beside me.

"Gladly." I said starting the car.

"Thank you."

The whole car ride was silent back to my house.
                    •      •      •
After we got back to my house everyone went home except for Nick Chase and Jax, ugh why was life so annoying. I didn't want to end up talking to Jax after he caught me mid-make out. But on the bright side Aaron texted me and I was now sitting on the couch texting him back.