Chapter Six Maurice's Vengeance

'The next day at school, I see Steve shoving Dorian into a locker by the boy's change room..' "Bela..." Dorian called "Steve, lay off.. Get him out of there." I said "Thanks, Bela." Dorian said "I always look out for my friends. Especially when there is a spirit of a 4,999-year-old sorcerer floating around." I said quietly "So, Bela, you free Thursday night?" Steve asked "No, I'm not. Dorian and I have plans." I said "Yeah, we do. She's going bowling with my family and I Thursday night." Dorian said "Yeah, sorry, Steve. Tough luck." I said walking away as Dorian had wrapped his arm around me "So, has your grandfather found a spell to keep Maurice out and away from us?" Dorian asked "Not yet, but he, Abigayle, Laura, and Marilyn are working on some protective spells." I said "What about Lucy?" Dorian asked "What about me?" A voice asked "Lucy, what are you doing here?" I asked "Gerard thought it best if I keep a low profile, by pretending to be a new student." Lucy said "You can keep the M-A-G-I-C on the down low?" I asked "You have my word, Bela. No magic." Lucy said "Hey, two Belas, that's one more Bela to fawn over." Steve said "Steve, this is my cousin, Lucy. Lucy, Steve Maxwell." I said "Steve Maxwell, Bela's told me about you; the creep that hits on any girl that walks by." Lucy said "Lucy..." Dorian said pulling her back gently "Dorian, watch out." I warned 'Dorian had then turned to face Steve, who was readying to attack and had planted his fist in Dorian's eye..' "Dorian, are you alright?" I asked "I'm fine, Bela." Dorian said "Dorian, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to get you hurt.." Lucy said "I'm fine, Lucy. It wasn't your fault. Steve's just a pig-headed bully." Dorian said "We should get you some ice for your eye." I said "So, this Dorian Ravencroft will make the perfect vessel, now I shall retain that body, and win back the love of my sweet lovely Lucinda." Maurice said "You need to be more careful around Steve, Lucy. If he found out about us, we'd have to relocate." I said "I'm sorry, Bela. I'm still adjusting to fitting into the modern world." Lucy said "We will help you adjust. It's going to be hard, but we will remold you into a modern 5,000-year-old teenager." Dorian said "Dorian's right, we can rebuild you as a modern woman, we start after school, by getting you some new clothes." I said 'Maurice had waited until Lucy and I had left Dorian in the hall, and had then walked into his body, it was them Lucy and I had met up with him, not knowing that Maurice had then possessed Dorian's body...'