#40

Ariana Grande & Y/N- Love Me Harder

•••••

It was a classic case of teenage stupidity, a situation in which Ariana and her friends had gone out shopping for the day and thought it would be amusing to see if they could get away with stealing some clothes.

Naturally the pint-sized teenager was stopped by the department store detective and the police were soon called. But fortunately for them the officer in charge recognized who they were and took pity on them, gave them a stern warning before driving them home.

As luck would have it I had been staying at the house for a few days and it was sheer chance that Ariana's folks were still at work when she arrived home in the squad car.

--

Y/N's POV.

"What's going on?" I said at the door.

"Are you a parent or guardian?" the female officer asked.

"Yes. She's my little sister." I answered. "Our folks will be home in a few hours."

The policewoman went on to explain what had occurred and how Ariana would be made to pay a substantial fine.

"I think all things considered." the officer added. "Miss Grande and her friends got off very lightly in my opinion."

"You're right." I agreed. "Thank you for bringing it to my attention."

Without saying a word Ariana pushed her way passed me at the door and marched up to her bedroom, while I waited for the officer to leave before I shut the door and attempted to confront my niece about what had happened.

Fortunately for her the phone interrupted my train of thought and I answered it only to hear the familiar voice of her BFF, and partner in crime Lauren Jauregui.

"Is Ariana home yet?"

"Who should I say is calling?"

"It's Lauren." the actress replied. "I just want to make sure she got home okay."

"You girls got into a heap of trouble today. I don't think Ariana will be going to the mall with you anytime soon."

"Can you just let her know that I called."

Having hung up the phone I made my way up the stairs and knocked on Ari's door but she didn't answer, no doubt still peeved about the entire embarrassing affair.

I knocked another two more times before I finally turned the handle and peered inside.

"Hey—Get out!" she yelped as she rushed from her position at the window where she had been smoking a cigarette.

It seemed on top of everything else, I had caught her smoking in her room.

"Wow." I chuckled. "I guess today just isn't your day."

"Leave me alone." she whined. "It's got nothing to do with you, Y/N!"

Well. Obviously it did, and I refused to leave.

As I shut the bedroom door behind me I turned to see her spray air freshener around the room, trying to disguise the stench of smoke. I had to chuckle at her futile attempts, but more importantly, I suddenly found myself leering at her body as I noticed her outfit or lack thereof.

It seemed Ariana had changed into something more "comfortable" while in her room which now consisted of a tiny singlet top and skimpy boy shorts.

With her makeup still on and her long fuchsia-red hair tied back into a ponytail, she appeared to be bra-less underneath her shirt causing her firm young cantaloupe-sized tits to curve outward slightly.