Wattpad Original
There are 3 more free parts

Intro.

❝ The more time I spend around you, the more I want you. I know I said we should, would, be able to spend these weeks together without a problem, but guess what? I fucking lied. ❞

• • •

AUTHOR'S • NOTE

I'm proud to announce that THE GAMES WE PLAY has been chosen to be a part of the Wattpad Paid Stories Program. This means you will be required to buy coins to read the book further than chapter 3.

I've had this novel up twice, maybe even three times. Each time I've discontinued it, I've missed it. So now I'm doing myself a favor and actually finishing it even though it might take a while.

The story takes place on Ibiza, which is a wonderful, marvelous, beautiful island in the Mediterranean Sea that I've visited a couple of times. Most places that will be mentioned in this book are real but the surrounding events are not.

Enjoy and don't forget to vote & recommend if you like what you're reading!

love, lina

DISCLAIMER&COPYRIGHT

This is a work of fiction. The thoughts and opinions shared by the characters doesn't necessarily represent my own. Any similarities to other works or real life happenings are, unless otherwise stated, purely coincidental.

Copyright © 2017 and forward, linaxwrites/lina laurine. All rights reserved. You are not allowed in any way to reproduce, copy, modify or adapt this work without my written consent.

In other words: don't steal my book.

CONTENT • WARNINGS

Cheating
References to sexual assault

FOLLOW ME

FOLLOW ME ↓