Where the Rivalry Began

Once Upon a time in an "interesting" place called Florida home of the alligators and the humid air. There was a girl named Kayla, the lilsimsie, the best good noodle, and a Susan hater. Kayla currently has a youtube channel where she tells the internet about her life and probably too much of it. Her life as a social invert leaves her with about -3 friends and a hacked youtube channel. Kayla and Susan are both 17 but these tales of there child hood.

 Kayla and Susan meet in 2nd grade. When Kayla was just a small little bean she was playing in the sand when Susan and Susan #2 came up to Kayla.  Susan #2 yelled,"TAKE THAT!!" as she threw sand at Kayla's face. Why did Susan's Susan #2 have to do that for Susan you may ask because Susan didn't want to get her dress dirty.

 Why did Susan's Susan #2 have to do that for Susan you may ask because Susan didn't want to get her dress dirty

Kayla yelled,"WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!!!" 

Susan said,"Because you gave a Deluxe Super Robot Toy  to my boyfriend!!!"

That was the day when Susan and Kayla became enemies FOR LIFE. 

  3 days after the dramatic sand experience of 2009 Susan was sitting on the school playground's benches. The Susan Squad was sitting on the benches talking about the DRAMATIC SAND THROWING EXPERIENCE 

Susan explained to the Susan Squad," Earlier in the day I saw KAYLA S. not to be confessed with you Susan #34." Susan #34 sat with her legs crossed and her arms over her knees and did a cute little wink. Susan continued going on with her story," Anyway I saw Kayla S. give a Deluxe Super Robot Toy to my boyfriend!!!" All the Susan's gasped in horror " Susan #27 your gasped is a little weak honey. Susan #12 get me an ice cold water." Susan #12 stood up and walk to get water." So me and Susan #2 were just walking and we saw Kayla playing in the sand she was making a mess and got sand on my pink dress. Me and Susan #2 thought it was a game so we walked over to her and started playing and....SHE YELLED AT US! Due to Kayla's actions, we should ban and make her are the enemy...FOREVER!!!