Susan's Boyfriend Troubles

Mark Mark MARK!!!!,' Susan yelled on the top of the slide. "WHAT WHAT WHAT YOU OKAY!!!

Mark ran across the field and ran up the playground stairs to the slide panting.

"SUSAN ARE YOU OKAY?"

"Mark, Can I have your jacket."

"Are you kidding me I ran across the field so that I can give you my jacket!?"

"Are you mad at be?" Susan mad a frown

"Of course not Susan!"

"Okay great because I'm breaking up with you," Mark's jaw dropped to the floor and his nose got red

"Wait for Wh-," Susan cut him off

"Please don't make this any harder than it already is. I mean you were the longest boyfriend I had. The last 3 days have been the best days of my life. Just leave please," Susan said starting to fake cry. Mark started to walk down the playground stairs with his head low and tears forming in his eyes.

"Mark, Wait," Marked looked up with hope in his eyes", Your jacket I'll put it in your cubby after recess." Mark handed her his jacket and returned to his friends.

Later in the day when Susan was putting Mark's jacket in his cubby, she found a red letter with a pink heart with a white outline. Susan immediately tore the letter open and read it

Dear Mark,

Hi, Mark, I heard you and Susan broke up and I was wondering if you would like to be my boyfriend? If so then meet me behind the slide.

Love Kayla

Susan activated her Susan Signal and all the Susans gathered in the bathroom where the meeting would take place. "Girl's look what I found!" Susan passed around the red card.

All the girls started to try to grab the note. Finally, Susan #9 got the note and read it out loud. All of the Susan Squad gasped. When Susan got the note back she worked out a plan," Okay ladies I know we must do." Susan started to whisper the plan to the squad. 

"Do you really think Mark will help us?" Asked Susan #34. Susan gave a hair flip and then spoke

"Please, no one gets over me that quickly." So it was settled the plan would be carried out.