Should Tell Mom I Know?

While I am walking home at the moment I can't decide if I want to tell mom that I know the truth. If I do tell her should I just blurt it out or come out calm and settle. As soon as I break from thinking of what I should do, I find myself in front of my front door. When I open the door I am greeted by my Mom telling me that we are going to the fair tonight. She usually does this kind of stuff when she is going to be working a lot of crazy hours. I'm used to it though, it has been like this since Mom started her job at the hospital. I was 5 when she started working there. My Mom has been working there for 9 years and is one of the favorite nurses there. Favorite nurses work more and get paid more. It's a win lose situation. It does get kinda lonely sometimes. But I got a job babysitting over the summer. 15 to 20 dollars a day, so I won't be totally alone this summer. I decided that I'm not going to tell Mom that I know she is not my biological mother. When I'm not watching kids and I'm home alone I'm going to try to find my biological parents and where I'm from. It will be like playing Sherlock Holmes\Nancy Drew with a little spy work. I just don't want Mom to think I love my biological mother more than her or that she is my fake Mom and not my real Mom. Well I should start getting dressed for the fair. I don't know if I should wear yoga pants with a sweatshirt or not. I got it, I will wear my hoodie looking shirt that says, "Mama Didn't Raise No Fool" on it with my white tank top under it. Also with my black skinny jeans and my grey Nike high tops. That should look great! Then I will put my hair in a bun with my diamond earrings and heart-shaped locket. Once I get all that stuff on and my hair did, I start doing my makeup. When I get done I head down stairs and see my Mom putting the finishing touches on her makeup. When she sees me she says, "Adelina you look so beautiful! Gosh you are growing up too fast. Where has the time gone. It feels just like yesterday I was in the hospital holding you right after you were born." After she says that I'm thinking, "Ya you holding me after I was born my butt!" So I just say, "Well you look fantastic today and you better not be trying to impress anyone but me!" That's when we both break out laughing. When we got done laughing we head to the car and leave to the fair.