**You Deserve More** (Chapter 1!)

-Play Video During Chapter ^^-

Kazuichi's Point Of View

I Laid On My Bed. So Much Stress Was Being Tumbled Onto Me. The Sound Of Birds Chirped Out Of My Window. It Was A Beautiful Day. I Didn't Feel Like Doing Anything Though. Hinata Hasn't Contacted Me Today. That Brat. He Can't Do Shit. He Should Just Give Up! It's Been More Than 3 Years Of Trying! I Would've Gave Up!

What's The Point Anymore? It's Obvious It Won't Work. We've Waited Too Long. I Don't Think The Other's Lost Hope. I For Sure Did. But....Just Thinking About Hope. Reminds Me Of All Of Nagito's Jokes. I May Have Kind Of Hated Him. But His Hope Obsession Was Quite Fun To Experience. Also When Think Hinata Can't Do Shit. Reminds Me Of Nekomaru. God. **Chuckles** Those 2-3 Years In The Neo World Program, Were Quite Fun.

But Then Knowing What We Did Before The Program. Absolutely Crushes Everything. We Still ARE Remnants Of Despair. Which I Cannot Believe. Remembering How Chiaki Was...Then Remembering Her Death Ruined Us All. I Can't Believe That Girl- Junko. Killed Chiaki. She Was Our Class Rep! She Deserved Much More. 

The AI Version Was Quite Similar To Her Regular Appearance And Personality. Who Am I Kidding. It Was Exactly Like Her! Knowing That The Program Was Supposed To HELP Us With Despair. Really Soothes My Heart. The Future Foundation (More Like Naegi) Were Trying To Stop Despair. But Damn Junko (Or Whoever Was The Mastermind. I Understand Monaca Is The Current Mastermind. But Whoever Was Controlling The Neo World Program ~-~)

Why Am I Mentioning All Of This Now? **Buzz** My Phone Goes Off- Hajime..... **Answers Call**

----

Hinata: Souda!! Souda!

Souda: What Hajime!?

Hinata: I Figured Out A Way To Waken Them! Without Harm!

Souda: You Better Not Be Joking

Hinata: I'm Not!

Souda: I'll Be There As Soon As Possible!!

----

I Rushed Out My House. Ibuki's Arm/Wrist/Hand Net Rapped On My Arm And Hand. As Well As Her Socks. Hajime Told Me That Her Socks And Arm Net HAD To Come Off- So I Took Them. I Usually Cherished Them. But Now That I Might See Her Alive- I Need Them. I Always Had A Photo Set On My Desk Of Ibuki, Sonia, and Myself. 

I Do Like Sonia. But Right Now I'm Guessing She Wants To Be With Gundam. She Was The Most Depressed About The Setting We Were In. Along With Fuyuhiko. He Didn't Show It- But We Knew He Wanted Peko Back. With Akane- It Was Clear She Wanted Nidai All The Time. And For Hajime. He Seemed Okay The Way He Was. Since He Still Had Izuru In Him. 

He Possibly Wants Nagito Back- But That's Rare. After Nagito Being All Psycho And Shit. Hajime Understood Chiaki Was Gone. He Didn't Pay Too Much Attention To That Detail Though.

Luckily (Nagito!? Bitch Where You At!?) Hajime Was Preforming The Whole Experiment At Hope's Peak. Which I Never Moved Away From. I Guess I Did Still have Hope In Getting Ibuki Back. Nagito's Hope Still Spreads- Somehow. Sonia Went Back To Novoselic. So She'd For Sure Be The Last To Arrive. Fuyuhiko Went Back To Being A Yakuza Somewhere- The Location Is Unknown. Due To The Fact That He Hated Me. Akane Lived The Opposite Way From Me. But She Lived Nearby. And Hajime. Lived In Hope's Peak. Because Why Not? 

The Other 11 Students Basically Lived In Hope's Peak As Well. Since The Experiment Was Preformed There. I Guess I'm Just Wasting Up Time.