**I'll Show You** (Chapter 2)

-A/N!!~ --- Means Timeskip. ~~~ Means Ibuki's POV. *** Means Kazuichi's POV. ''' Means No One's POV

***

The Very Annoying Boy Himself, Makoto Naegi Has Been Coming To My House Ever Since The Remnants Of Despair Were Released. He Was Worried 'Ibuki Might Attack Me At Some Point'. That Is Total Bullshit. I Know Ibi Wouldn't Do That! 

So Currently Ibuki Is Lying On My Lap. We Are Watching A Horror Movie. It Doesn't Affect Ibuki Or Myself. "Ibuki Finds This Boring" She Groans Out. I Peck Her Lips. Did I Mention? We HAVE To Watch This Stupid Movie So Naegi Can See If We Are Still 'Insane'. We Are Very Bored. 

Makoto Watches Intensely And Records Our Every Word Or Motion. I Look At Him. "You Get To Witness Our Lovey-Dovey Actions While Your STILL SINGLE!" I Chuckle. A Blush Spreads His Face. "Take That Back!!" He Yells. "Maybe Kazuichi-Chan Doesn't Want To" Ibuki Mumbles. "Finally. Someone Understands Me" I Groan Hugging Her Slightly. 

"Your Just Jealous That I'm Not Single While You Are Still Single" A Smile. Oh. Did I Mention? I'm In A Healthy Relationship With Ibuki. Yes. It Has Only Been 3 Days. But I've Known Her For Like 4-5 Years!!

I Can Tell She's Been Horny Lately. She Gives Me That Striving Look. But I Know She's Embarrassed. I Wanted To Tease Her About It. But She Was Still Very Weak And Fake. "Ibuki Doesn't Want To Watch This. She Is So Boreddddd" She Whines. "I'll Be Leaving Now" Naegi Announces Still Blushing. "Bye Bye!" Ibuki Waves At Him. 

Jealously Struck Over Me. She Seems To Notice. She Gives Me A Emotionless Look Right After Naegi Leaves. "Ibuki Is Bored" She States Quietly A Blush Rising Onto Her Pale Cheeks. She Was Still Cold Like She Was 3 Days Ago. I Smiled Warmly At Her. 

She Pushes Me Down On The Couch Playfully, But By Showing A Serious Look. She Starts To Tickle My Sighs. I Laugh. "Ibuki!!" I Laugh Out. "Ibuki Will Stop If You Say You Love Her, Kazuichi-Chan!!" She Giggles. "I-I-I" I Try To Speak But I Continue To Laugh. "I Love You..." I Manage To Say Through Laughter. "I Can't Hear Youuuuu!" She Sings. "ILOVEYOUVERYMUCHIBUKI!" I Yelp Still Laughing. "Yay!!" She Laughs Hugging Me.

I Fall Off The Couch Laughing. "That Was Too Much" I Chuckle. "Nothing Is Too Much When Ibuki Is In Action!!" She Smiles. She Blushes After Noticing What She Had Said. "Don't Take It That Way!!" She Blushes Covering Her Face. I Hug Her Tightly. 

That's When It Hit Me! We Have To Go To A Meet-Up! Hajime Was Being All Pushy So He Made Us Agree To Go Meet-Up With The Others. Very Irritating Indeed. "Ibi! We Have To Go Meet Up With The Others!!" I Screech. "Oh! Ibuki Forgot!" She Gets Up Quickly And Rushes To Our Room.

Yes. Our Room. I Was Going To Sleep On The Couch. But She Insist That I Sleep With Her In My Bed. It Was An Adorable Conversation. I Walk Into Our Room. To Find Ibuki Only In Her Panties And Bra. I Blush Dark Red. "It's Fine! Ibuki Doesn't Mind!" She Smiles. I Grab Some Clothes And Take Off My Clothes. Throwing On The New Pair Of Clothes. By The Time I Am Done. Ibuki Is Placing Her Two Oni Horns Onto The Top Of Her Head.

She Looked Very Cute And Beautiful. Why Am I Thinking Like This? This Is Immature! We Are Both In Our Early Twenties. I Should Be Calm About This! "Kazuichi-Chan?" She Questions Look At Me. "Uhm! Sorry" I Blush And Grab A Brush. Starting To Brush My Messy Bright Pink Hair. 

In My Personal Opinion I Believed Myself And Ibi Have The Most Craziest Hair Ever. As I Was Thinking, Ibuki Randomly Hugs My Waist. "Kazuichi-Channnnnnnnn" She Whines. "Ibuki Is Bored" She Speaks. I Pat Her Head. "We Need To Get Going. We Get To See Our Past Classmates!" I Smile Speaking The Positive.