Part 11:

Frisk might have won the battle earlier, but I just won the war. You chuckle when she groans at your pun. She obviously wasn't enjoying this as much as you were. Your suggestion at the restaurant earlier to Papyrus went exactly as planned; Frisk took the bait you laid before her. Now you just had to keep things going to get a clear answer. You saw her eyes light up a bit. Light bulb must've gone off in her head.

    "Well, look at the time," she shot off the couch, "I didn't know it was already this late and I have work tomorrow so, I'll just be-" she quickly got around Papyrus and started up the stairs. You expected this and were quick to react; your hand was ready and with a quick flash of blue, you had her. You heard her gasp as you pulled her back towards you two.

    "Sans!" Frisk yells, "this isn't funny!" you laugh and turn her upside down.

    "what's wrong? don't want to hang out with us anymore?" she folds her arms into a pout and glares at you. Her best attempt at looking mad while upside down is hilarious. "it seems there's something on your mind, might be better to lift the weight of your shoulders." You wink at her. You see her pout falter and her lips fight a grin.

    "SANS! THAT'S ENOUGH." Guess Papyrus has had his fill of puns. You move Frisk back over to the couch and allow her to drop; admiring the parts on her body that have an extra bounce to them. She adjusts herself to a more comfortable position while you and Papyrus step closer, not allowing her to run again. "NOW HUMAN, YOU ARE ONCE AGAIN CAPTURED AND MUST DO WHAT WE ASK." His hand goes to her chin and he forces her to look at him. "AND WE ASK THAT YOU TALK TO US."

    "Alright," Frisk sighs after a long moment. "You two win again, what do you want to know?" Papyrus grins in delight. There's a lot you want to know, so many questions to ask her, where should you start?

    "WHAT ARE YOUR FEELINGS TOWARDS US?" Papyrus is still holding her and both of their faces gain a deep blush, his only after seeing hers though.

    "welp, that's one way to get to the heart of a conversation." 

    "SANS! PLEASE!" He let go of her when he turns to glare at you, and Frisk's gaze immediately stares down. She lifts a hand and places it over her heart and sighs again. Taking a deep breath she grabs onto Papyrus's head and quickly pulls it to her chest. Guess they both like being direct.

    "NYEH!" Papyrus almost squeals at the action, his blush not leaving his cheeks. "H-HUMAN?"

    "J-just listen, okay?" Her cheeks were a pretty dark red as well and she was biting her lip. Papyrus had closed his eyes to focus on listening and a calm smile appeared on his face. She gently pushes at him to signal him to back up and then motions for you to come closer. You obey and she carefully pulls you into the same embrace. You close your eyes as well hearing the rapid beat of her heart. The sound of her heartbeat is something you and Papyrus always loved to hear, even when she was young. Though during this display of it, the thumps were faster and louder than usual and you could feel them beat against you. You feel her hands push you lightly and you back off as well. She grabs your right hand then Papyrus's left. "I-I don't how to describe it, I don't know if it's called love because it's different, than what I feel towards Toriel so..." she paused,  "I just don't have words, so... t-that's how... I feel, about you guys, I guess...Sorry." Her voice fades out and her hands are almost trembling.

    Frisk's eyes were shut tight and being this close you swear could feel the heat of the blush on her face. Her expression held more worry than embarrassment. With your other hand you brush some stray strands of hair from her face.

    "hey, kiddo, relax. you act like this was some kind of trap."

    "WASN'T IT?"

    "eh, i guess it started that way, huh?" you shrug, he is right. "but what I mean is, you're acting like something bad is going to come out of telling us."

    "Something bad is going to happen though," her eyes open and you can tell she's fighting tears. "How can I ask to stay here with you two now? These feelings will just burden you... Just like before." Ah, there it is. Though she never really mentioned a fear of rejection before, even when Papyrus 'friendzoned' her years ago, she never showed that it got her down. Papyrus quickly took her into his arms, giving her a big squeeze. She let go of your hand in surprise.

    "YOUR FEELINGS ARE NEVER A BURDEN!" Her eyes were open wide and tears were gathering. You caress her cheek wiping away a tear that starts to fall. Leaning in slowly, to give her time to stop you, you place a gentle kiss onto her lips. You pull away and grin. Her eyes fell closed and tears slid down her cheeks but she has her usual grin on her face. Papyrus still has his death grip of a hug on her. Her hand goes up to his back and pats him a few times, signaling him to release her. His hold loosens but he doesn't let go, as if he's debating about whether he should.

    "though, she wasn't kidding when she mentioned how late it is." You wink at Frisk "plus we all have work tomorrow. Maybe now would be a good time to start reading your bed time story, paps?" he lets go of her and looks at you.

    "YOU ARE CORRECT BROTHER! WE SHALL PICK THIS UP TOMORROW AFTER WE HAVE RETURNED FROM WORK!" he cheerfully climbs up the stairs and goes into his room.

    "better?" you grin.

    "Thanks." She returns your smile, "today sure was something." She gets up and walks by you towards the stairs but stops. "Sans?"

    "yeah?" she turns to look at you and clumsily pushed her lips into your teeth, you close your eyes. You go to wrap your arms around her, to deepen the kiss but your arms don't touch anything. You open your eyes again, and see that she's already up the stairs near her door.

    "Pappy's waiting for you." She winks and sticks her tongue out at you before opening her door and going in. You laugh. Alright, frisk, you got me, for now. You brush your fingertips across your teeth were her lips just were, trying to remember the texture as you walk up to Papyrus's room. You tried to keep thoughts of her from your mind as you read Papyrus his story, telling yourself you would fill it with thoughts of her once you were in your bed instead of his. It didn't take him long to fall asleep, which you were thankful for. You carefully got up and placed the book back on the shelf then left the room.

    Walking down the hallway you stop in front of Frisk's door and lean onto to listen in. You can hear water running, so you assume she's in the shower. Images of her naked body run across your mind and you decide it's the best time for you to head to your bed. Finishing your walk down the hall, you go into your room and lazily pull the door to close it before you start to take of your hoodie and plop down onto your bed.