Your Secrets

Aries: Can't handle losing people. They act like they are happy to let people go but in reality they regret fighting and never recover from the loss.

Taurus: Afraid no one really want's them around, they feel like they are easily forgotten even by the people closest to them.

Gemini: They try so hard to be friends with everyone and they will often change who they are to fit in. But they'd rather that then to feel like they are unloved.

Cancer: Tries to act all happy all the time and feels like they let others down when they are upset.

Leo: Believe's they are unlovable and that everything is their fault. They try to act tough but deep down they are probably the most sensitive person you will ever meet.

Virgo: Has trouble handling life. They may seem like they have everything under control, but in reality they have trouble making it through every hour of they day.

Libra: Struggles to be without a lover because they invest so much time into others so don't like to focus on themselves.

Scorpio: Is scared of getting close to people. They are afraid of pushing everyone they love away.

Sagittarius: Want's to be loved. When they aren't, they start to feel hopeless and like they are not good enough for anyone.

Capricorn: Invests themselves in success so much that they tend not to have deep connections with anyone. They're afraid because of this they will be alone forever.

Aquarius: Doesn't feel emotions like they think they should, they get into relationships and don't feel anything for awhile, and because of this they think there is something wrong with them and hate themselves for it.

Pisces: Actually has no idea what they are doing in life and day dreams to make themselves feel better. Often Feels lost and confused.

A/N:
Whenever I post chapters like these I always feel a need to remind you that you're not alone. All of us have insecurities and baggage, we all have days where we don't want to get out of bed and we all deal with pain. Growing up is hard. Somedays it doesn't feel worth it. But it is. I promise you it is. Remember to be kind to yourself. Know you are loved and cared for. And beyond everything know that the world needs you here. I need you here❤️