Part 2

(I DO NOT "DREAM OUT LOUD", I JUST THOUGHT IT GOOD SONG FOR JASMINE TO SING ABOUT HER PARENTS.)

"DREAM OUT LOUD" - ALANA LEE

(I DO NOT OWN "POSSIBILITY", I JUST THOUGHT TI WOULD BE A GOOD SONG FOR JASMINE TO SING ABOUT HER FEELINGS FOR FREDDY AND TO SEE IF NOTICES IT IS ABOUT HIM.

"POSSIBILITY" - TIFFANY ALVORD

Part 2:

(The Next Day!!)
(I was meeting Dave and when i came in he was talking Jessica another person who was entering the Talent Show.)
Dave: I am only using her to win, she is such a loser and a fool, she doesn't even know it.
Jessica: Well she is good, and using her is a good idea, the loser will never see it coming.
(I turned and ran out of there and i was in front of the school and it was raining and i ran and the closet house was Freddy's place and i knocked on the door and his mom answer the door.)
Mrs Jones: How may i help you?
Jasmine: Is Freddy, here?
Mrs Jones: Yeah, let me go get him.
(She left and when the door opened, Freddy saw my smudged make up and wet clothes and he said)
Freddy: Are you okay?
Jasmine: You were right, he was using me to win, how could i be such a fool.
Freddy: Come inside.
Freddy: Mom, can we get some towels.
(He took me upstairs and he gave me a pair of black sweats and a t-shirt to put on and his mom took my clothes to the dryer and i clean my smudged make up and i was sitting his bed with a blanket and he said.)
Freddy: What happened?
Jasmine: He said i was fool for not seeing that he was just using me and that i will never know.
Freddy: If i see him, i am going too....
(I cut him off and i said.)
Jasmine: No, he isn't worth it, but you were right.
Jasmine: I don't know what i was thinking, i should have just worked with you.
Freddy: You know i hate to say it but, i told you so.
(I laughed a little and his mom came in with hot chocolate and marshmallows and then Freddy said.)
Freddy: Wanna watch a movie?
Jasmine: I'm sorry for the way i acted.
Freddy: I'm sorry too, besides Tomika, you and i have a lot in common and i hated fighting.
Jasmine: And yes i would love to watch a movie.
(We watched a movie and halfway through it, i fell asleep and my phone vibrated in my hand and Freddy answered it.)
Freddy: Jasmine's phone.
Summer: Freddy, why do you have Jasmine's phone for?
Freddy: Well, she came to my place crying and, soaking wet, and it turns out that Dave, was using her to win the local talent show.
Summer: Oh my gosh, is she okay?
Freddy: Well were watching a movie, and then she fell asleep on me, i think we will let her stay my house tonight in the spare room, come by with some clean school clothes and food.
Summer: Thank you.
Freddy: I would do anything for her.
Summer: You like her don't you.
Freddy: Yeah i do, but Summer Hathaway, this stays between us okay.
Summer: I promise.
Summer: But we are going to make him pay.
Freddy: Your going to have to hold me back when we get to school, tomorrow, because i wanna make him hurt.
Summer: I have a plan, tell you tomorrow.
(She said as she hung up. Freddy, shut off my phone and watched more of the movie, until he fell asleep and his mom came in and switched the light off and turned off the tv and covered us with a blanket and closed the door and i woke up in the morning, with Freddy snoring and i nudged him and he woke up.)
Jasmine: Wait, did i sleep here?
Freddy: Yeah, you fell asleep, halfway through the movie and i guess my mom came in and turned everything off.
(Then my phone lit up and Summer had texted me saying, they were pulling up out front.)
(25 minutes later!!)
(I came down to the kitchen and my friends were gathered around and Freddy handed me a cup of orange juice and smiled, when he said.)
Freddy: They wanna get back at Dave!
Jasmine: You know what, i wouldn't bother, he isn't even worth it.
Summer: He hurt you.
Jasmine: I am going to hurt him just as much, i am entering us in it.
(I said looking at Freddy.)
Freddy: For real?
Jasmine: All of us, i wanna write a song for my parents.
Tomika: That would be beautiful.
Jasmine: And i would like it very much of you all joined me.
Summer: Even me?
Jasmine: Of course, i need my favourite person to be up there with me.
Zach: So your going to play it cool with Dave, and pretend to work with him and then we will enter you as a solo.
Jasmine: Yeah that is what i was thinking.
Tomika: So what i an hearing is i don't get bash anyone with a guitar?
Jasmine: No, wait....
(I paused and i looked like i was thinking about it when Zach said.)
Zach: Your actually thinking about i aren't you?
Jasmine: What no!
(I said, as we all got to got to school and i was at locker and Freddy was with me.)
Freddy: Dude, did you see the new dirt bikers magazine.
Jasmine: Yeah page 12, epic bike artwork.
Freddy: Oh and the article on page 9.
(I gave him a look to say, you read the articles and he said.)
Freddy: What!
Jasmine: Nothing.
(Then Dave came and i said.)
Jasmine: How may i be of service to you today?
Dave: Happy early valentines day!
(He said handing me a rose.)
Jasmine: Valentines day isn't until next week.
Dave: Well consider this me asking you to go with me.
Jasmine: Uhhh thanks.
(I took the rose and put in my locker when Dave said.)
Dave: Have done anything wrong?
Jasmine: No, not yet anyway.
Dave: Do you not want to go with me?
Jasmine: I'm going to be late for class, come on Freddy.
(We walked away and we got into the class room and i punched the table so hard it snapped in half.)
Mr Finn: Whoa dude, how did you do that?
Jasmine: He makes me so mad.
(I said picking up a piece of the desk.)
Freddy: Your telling me, i mean maybe i wanted to ask you to the dance did he think about that when he just asked you.
(Then i heard Freddy say dance and and i dropped the piece of desk on the floor and i said.)
Jasmine: What?
Freddy: What!?
(We took our seats and the other explained to Mr Finn what i wanted to do and he said yes to recording the music but i had to sing it from a cd. And i agreed with that,)
(I was sitting out on the front steps writing my song and when i was finished i showed Summer and she liked it.)
Summer: Dream Out Loud, i like it.
(I was sitting in class when Summer said.)
Summer: Hey Mr Finn, Jasmine wrote a song can we play it?
Mr Finn: You wrote an original song?
Jasmine: Yeah, i guess, it's not that good.
Freddy: I bet it is good.
Jasmine: Okay, Lawrence, i need some keys and the other just follow.
Jasmine: Do you remember when, You used to pretend, We were living just like kings, In a castle made of sand, And the tide came rolling in, And swept it all away, We swore we'll build a real castle, Someday...
(I paused and looked at Summer and she nodded, i continued to sing.)
Jasmine: What good is a dream, If it stays just a dream, If I'm not ready now, I'll never be, All my life, I pictured this moment, That's whats been keeping me goin', I wish you could see me now, Tonight, The silence is broken, I'm awake, Eyes wide open, It's like I can dream, Dream out loud, Dream out loud, Dream out loud.....
(I looked at Freddy and continued to sing.)
Jasmine: It's easier to hide, Than to step into the light, But I've been there, It's gets so cold, Living in the shadows, I almost hear you say, Never be afraid, Impossible is not a wall, If you have faith, All my life, I pictured this moment, Life's what's been keeping me going, I wish you could see me now, Tonight, The silence is broken, I'm awake, Eyes wide open, It's like I can dream, Dream out loud, Dream out loud, Dream out loud, Oh Oh...
(I took the mic of the stand and begun singing again.)
Jasmine: If you told me I could fly, I'd believe you, I'd believe you, If it fly, Like I'm walking on water, Like I'm floating on air, Tonight, All my life, I pictured this moment, Life's what's been keeping me going, I wish you could see me now, Tonight, The silence is broken, I'm awake, Eyes wide open, It's like I can dream, Dream out loud , Dream out loud, Dream out loud, Oh Oh, Dream out loud.
(I finished singing and Mr Finn said.)
Mr Finn: I didn't know you could sing.
Jasmine: Yeah, i am okay.
Mr Finn: Okay, your on the same level as Tomika.
Tomika: Maybe we can be co-singers.
Summer: You need this?
Mr Finn: What do you say?
Jasmine: Deal!
Jasmine: I think, i m starting to feel  little bit at home, you guys are different then my old friends.
Summer: i know we are.
Jasmine: Well we should get going.
(i said as i packed my stuff up and i was about to put my bag on my shoulder when Zach asked.)
Zach: Why?
Jasmine: 5,4,3,2,1.
(The bell rang and i smiled and i said.)
Jasmine: I know it's a strange gift i got.
(TALENT SHOW NIGHT!)
(I was backstage and Freddy cane in and i said)
Jasmine: Freddy, what are you doing here?
Freddy: To wish you good luck & to give you this!?
(He said handing me a box and i opened it up and a was a purple pearl bracelet, and i put it on my wrist and i smiled and said.)
Jasmine: Thank you, i love it.
Dave: You ready!
Jasmine: Oh i'm not sure you are!
(I muttered under my breath and dave said.)
Dave: What?
Jasmine: Nothing.
(So everyone went on and Summer arranged it so i went before dave and the talent show host said.)
Host: Next up we have an amazing young lady who wrote her own song Please welcome Jasmine Hathaway.
(I walked out and i touched the bracelet and i said.)
Jasmine: This song is called Possibility, and it's for the guy i am in love with.
(The music started playing and i started to sing and i looked at Freddy.)
Jasmine: I look at you, you look at me, I look away, so you can't see, I'm dreamin' of you,
And you don't even know, you don't even know, That I'm falling madly in love, With you, with you,
And I wish that you were going crazy for me too, And I sit alone in the darkest night, My heart is pounding and I wonder why, Why am I invisible, why can't you see, I'm in love with you?
Are you in love with me?
(I looked at Freddy every chance i got to make sure he knew that the was about him.)
Jasmine: You show some signs, but I'm not sure, It's a secret love, and you're the cure.
I just need to know, What you think about me, about me,Cause I'm falling madly in love
With you, with you, And I wish that you were going crazy for me too., And I sit alone in the darkest night, My heart is pounding and I wonder why,, Why am I invisible, why can't you see, I'm in love with you? Are you in love with me?
(My eyes were now locked onto Freddy's and i still sung.)
Jasmine: And don't you think that maybe you and me, Could be a possibility, I just wish that, baby, you could see, you could see, That I'm falling madly in love, With you, with you, And I wish that you were going crazy for me too, And I sit alone in the darkest night, My heart is pounding and I wonder why,Why am I invisible, why can't you see, I'm in love with you?
Are you in love with me?
(The crowd went wild and i went backstage and Dave was freaking out. We were all called out onto the stage.)
Host: We will now announce the winner!
(He paused for dramatic effect.)
Host: The winner is... Jasmine Hathaway.
(The crowed cheered and i went back stage and my friends cane backstage and dave continued to freak out.)
Dave: How can you...
(I cut him off and i said.)
Jasmine: I don't like being used, and yes i heard that you said Jessica, and i heard what you said to Dave, and this loser just out schooled you, i won and you lost and you know what Dave, you and Jessica deserve each other, and as for the Valentine's Day Dance, my answer is no.
(Dave and Jessica stormed off and i gathered my things and we walked out and i was walking with Freddy when he said.)
Freddy: I liked your song.
Jasmine: Thanks, its about a guy i am in love with.
(He stopped and he took my hand and he said.)
Freddy: I like you and i hope you like me too!
Jasmine: You do?
Freddy: Yeah, i do and i want to take you to the dance.
(The others turned to see Freddy and i holding hands.)
Jasmine: Well i like you too and of course i would love to go to the dance with you.
Freddy: There is just one more thing?
Jasmine: Oh there is?
Freddy: I want you to be my girlfriend?
Jasmine: Yes, i will.
(Everyone sighed loudly and said.)
Everyone: About time.
Jasmine: What do you mean about time?
Summer: It's been 3 months.
(Then it me, 3 months, plus 4 months is 7 months since, my parents died, then i said.)
Jasmine: Do you guys think my.....
(I paused and looked down and Summer said.)
Summer: Of course they were.
Tomika: They were proud of you.
Jasmine: Your right, it be honest theres no place i feel safer then being around my parents, i could sit there and talk to them for hours.
Zach: But they don't talk back.
Jasmine: In my heart i know what they would say.
Zach: You miss them, don't you.
Jasmine: Very much so.
(We got back to Summer's and the boys were going to Freddy's house and Tomika and Summer went inside and Freddy said.)
Freddy: I will text you later.
Jasmine: And i shall answer.
(He hugged me and i wrapped my arms around him and i hugged him back  and when i pulled back, i felt something touch my shoulders and i said.)
Jasmine: Summer, was right, they were here.
Lawrence: What do you mean?
(He said. I toughed my shoulder and i said.)
Jasmine: They aren't gone, they will always be here for me, just like you guys will be, i know that now.
Freddy: We will always be here for you.
Zach: We all love you  and your friend.
Freddy: I'm sure i love her more.
Jasmine: Anyways, i'm going inside now, see you guys again soon.
(I went to take off Freddy's jacket and he said.)
Freddy: no, keep it, it looks better on you.
(I smiled and i let o of his hand and waved goodbye to the others. And i rushed inside. and i said to Summer and Tomika.)
Jasmine: Guys, i think they were here tonight.
Summer: Of course they were.
Jasmine: Let's go to sleep, it's been a long night.
Summer: No, not sleeping yet, your going to tell us what Freddy said.
Jasmine: I don't kiss and tell.
(I said rushing upstairs and closed the door and i got changed and i put my on charge and i got a call from Freddy.)
Freddy: Are you alright?
Jasmine: I'm fine, why do you ask?
Freddy: Because you said, see you guys again soon.
Jasmine: I did, huh, no i am fine.
Freddy: Okay, you know, all the girls at school are going to wish they were you?
Jasmine: Why is that/
Freddy: Because your dating me.
Jasmine: huh, i thought it would be the other way around.
Freddy: You wish!!
Jasmine: One Monday, I'll meet you out front of the school.
Freddy: What makes you can beat me to school?
Jasmine: Cause i am a faster skate boarder then you!
Freddy: You wish, you were.
Jasmine: I miss you already.
Freddy: I miss you too, see you tomorrow.
Jasmine: Yeah see you tomorrow, night.
Freddy: Sweet dreams Jassy.
(I hung up and Tomika and Summer burst in and jumped into my bed and they said.)
Tomika: Your smitten.
Summer: Your happy.
Jasmine: For the first time in a long time, yes i am happy, there's nothing that cold ruin this for me.
Jasmine: Night guys.
Tomika/Summer: Night.