add title

Church bells rang as doves flew across the newly married couple. All of a sudden everything went black.  The lightning was the only light and the thunder was the only sound. But that only lasted a second.
"Ugh! I was watching that!" Yelled a girl on the couch.
"Wasn't me.  The power went out. It must be the storm!"

     I should probably explain. That wasn't a wedding, it was a show that Eva was watching.  And the voice coming from the kitchen, well that was Tom, He is her roommate.                                      "I'll try to get it back on as soon as possible!"                                                                                         "Thanks Tom.  Do you need any help?"                                                                                                             "Eva, shall I remind you what happened last time I let you help with the power?" he took the steak out of the oven and let out a sigh                                                                                                                     "I hope you like your steak rare, this new gas stove doesn't work without power.  Its a good thing that you like candles, we wouldn't be able to see without them!"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  She walked towards the kitchen island and looked at the rare stake with doubt in her eyes   "First of all, they also make the house smell good.  Second, I don't think this qualifies as even rare.  This is still mooing!" they both laughed and Eva started to moo of all things.

      After they ate the under cooked meat, Tom tried to get the electricity working again.  Key word, tried.  Eva went back to the couch and yelled to Tom across the room, "I guess the electricity classes are working out great!" in a joking voice.

"Ha Ha, very funny.  I think I am getting somewhere!  How are your cooking classes going.  Are you as good as me?" They both laughed to themselves as Eva tried to look for a comeback.   "Well at least I can cook a good COOKED stake."                                                                                                   "No fair! The electricity stopped working.  I could beat you in a cooking competition any day!"

     The cooking talk finally stopped mas soon as the power came back on.

     The next day, Eva and Tom went to school. Tom ran to his electronics class and Eva went to cooking. 

~~~scene skips back to the house~~~

     As the electricity went in and out the sound of a baby crying creeped up the stairs.  With one loud and eery crack the sound stopped, the electricity stopped quitting out and blood ran up the walls.

~~~ time skip~~~