Chapter 6

Thalia whispered to the plant, "We would like to go to Tartarus." Then they all jumped inside.

~•~

When they reached Tartarus, the first thing they saw was a boy, on a closer look, they saw that she was guarding something.

They approached the boy cautiously, he drew out his bow and notched an arrow into it.

Percy and the rest of the demigods held up their hands in surrender, "Look, we don't want to hurt you. We're just here on the quest."

The boy held out his hand, "Will Solace. And you are...?"

"Percy. And this is Annabeth, Thalia, Nico and Luke," Percy answered, introducing Will to the other demigods.

Will motioned for them to follow him. He led them into a tent.

There was an 18(?) year old boy there, "My name is Apollo. Yes the moon god. And I see you've met Will."

They bowed in respect to Apollo. He let them into their camp.

Nico explained to Percy and Annabeth the reason they saw no females, Apollo swore to never marry, so he had no kids.

So instead, he made a group for boys to join, only if they swear that they would never marry and girls.

They would gain partial immortality if they do join. That means, they won't age, but they could still die in battle.

"Kind of like the hunters of Artemis..." Annabeth and Percy thought.

~•~

Apollo told the 5 demigods that they were also trying to get Gaia's raven back. He explained to them the plan.

The hunters would distract the dragon, Ladon, while the demigods and Apollo sneak past them.

Apollo distract the Hesperides guarding the cage, while the demigods go free the raven.

The raven would fly away, and teleport to Gaia automatically. The demigods, hunters, and Apollo escape.

~•~

Everyone hi-fived each other, and went into place.