Chapter 2

Imani Pov
I woke up to get ready for school. I went to my bathroom to do my hygiene. Then I came back out with a towel around me and walk into my walk-in closet and put on my black lace PINK bra set. Then I put on a black crop top with Bad in red and Bi*ch white letters on the back. Then I put on my black cut up jeans with my black,  red,  and white Jordan 11's. I went down stairs grabbed an apple,  my keys, and my bag an left.

******************************
At School
I walk out my car not paying any attention to where I'm going an then I bump into this muscular frame.  I look up and it's this fineeee boy. In my head I'm like Damn. Then he say "Sorry Ma" Then I say it's alright about to walk away when he runs behind me like "Ma what's your name" I said Courtney.  then he asked me for my number I put mine in his phone and he put his in mine then he said see you later. I just walked away blushing so he wouldn't see then I walk to the breakfast/lunch line at saw my girl Imani.  I went up to her and was like
"Hey Girl"
"Hey Courtney"
"Imani tell me how I bumped into this fineeeee boy"
"Gurl you lying"
"Girl I'm Serious" He had a nice haircut had on a red and black button down plaid shirt, true religion jeans, and his black timbs.
Imani Pov
I'm in the breakfast line when I see my main Bi*ch so I'm all hyped so you know.

Corey Pov
So I'm coming out my car and I see this fine lil thang and I was like I gotta talk to that and then lil shawty bumped into me. So I said Sorry Ma and then she like it's alright then she getting ready to walk away so I go and run behind her to get her number. Then she give me her number and I gave her mine. Then I was going back outside to hang with my boys.