Fallin for harley quinn

It is a normal day for (y/n) as you get out of bed you look at your phone and see that Harley Quinn has just left the suicid squad and is on the move. As you looked for more stuff about her you hear a knock at your door you answer without a shirt on and see it is Harley Quinn
Harley's pov
Hey there hot stuff you have time for me?
Your pov
Wait what ? Never mind that. Get inside as Harley walks inside of the door into your apartment you ask her*How do you know me *
You ask . Harley replies you were a former member of the squad and besides how can I not forget you pudding she runs  a hand through your (h/l) and as she said I loved seeing your handsome face and your(h/c).
She kisses your lips and said this is for getting to see you again (y/n). Your face is red as you hear what she just said.Come on what happend to everyone else? Harley says k,c is enjoying his updated cell in prison. Then katana is in Japan again and you remember what happened to the enchantress, el deaoblo, I think Dead shot is out of prison and with his little girl. You say to her so why come and find me? Come on (Y/N) I need a new lover mr.j ended with a bad ending and remember that you kept flirting with me so I am moving in with you ok Pudding. Your face is as red as a red stop light hearing her say that. You make her jump by saying we should go on a date together you ask her . With a grin on your face  She looks for something in her jacket and says yes to going on a date with you (this is what she will wear on the date)

 With a grin on your face  She looks for something in her jacket and says yes to going on a date with you (this is what she will wear on the date)

{time skip} Harley dancing funny like

You say to Harley to not sneak a peek of you in the shower. Harley looks down alittle  then smiles ok (Y/N)  as she said that you were already in the bathroom. After you had showered you got some cloths on and was looking for Harley

This is what you are wearing you look around and then you feel two arms around your waist

This is what you are wearing you look around and then you feel two arms around your waist . *Harley's pov *