Meeting with the Coach

(A/N)
I'll be open to suggestions to who (Y/N) will be meeting on the next Chapter. Or if you guys want I can a few chatrooms for the characters to talk while they are on break waiting for the next Chapter. Anyway, to the story!

  You arrive in your new school. If your theory was correct, there should be monsters in the school. Other humans who came here complained that monsters are mean and will always be. You would know because your mother graduated here. As you walked down the quiet hallway, you seemed to be lost on where you were going. You saw someone walked out of a classroom. You walk up to him.

Error's POV

  I just walked out of the detention room because a certain SOMEONE wouldn't follow a simple job..... Washing gym shorts.... I mean is so bad about washing them!? It's not like we all wash are clothes everyday in the laundry geez. I was deep in my thoughts when I realized I bumped into someone. "Oh sorry, I didn't see you-" I looked at who I bumped and realized it was a human! Why is there a HUMAN in this school! I was frozen in place staring at this girl. She had (H/L) (H/C) and beautiful (E/C) ......uh...ignore I said beautiful.... "Um, excuse me, miss?" I said in my normal voice, "but uh... You don't happen to be the new transferred student that was supposed to be here.... Are you?"
"Yes," she replied sweetly and shyly, "yes I am... My name is (Y/N) (L/N). Please to meet you." She bowed respectfully.
"Uh," I said a bit dumbfounded, "I'm Coach Error, and ya don't need to bow ya know...." I turned away a bit blushing. Hopefully she didn't see. "Anyway, you seemed lost."
"Well, now that you mentioned it," she replied standing up, "I am and I don't know my way around."
"Well," i said scratching my head, "you want to come with me? I was just about to go to the Office... You can come with and I'll show you where the councilors' office is." She smiled in relief to know that she has found someone who can help her around. God why me... I sighed.
"Alrighty then," I said, "follow me."

A/N

I know it is short, but I hope you guys love this beginning. I am sucky at this for now, but I'll get better and better on writing this more and more. Thank you and hope you like this Chapter 1!