Part 2

Randhir came out from car. He saw one girl who got bumped with his car. He goes near her.

"tum thik Ho?" He asked her.

Before she replied they heard some sounds and that girl got afraid to see goons who came there while hunting for that girl.

She hideherself behind him and said," plz save me. Mujhe nhi jaana hai unlogo ke sath. Plz Vo log mujhe le jaayege. I don't want to go with them."

He was just lost in her. He was mesmerised by her beauty.

Soon the goons came near them.

"ladki ko Hume de do. Hum tujhe kuch nhi krege" One of goons said.

He held her hand and dragged her in middle and said," Take her".

She was shocked.

One goon come near her and try to hold her hand but his face welcome big and tight punch. Yeah Randhir punched him.

"humne bola tha ladki Hume de de. Ab dekh hum tere sath kya krte hai." one goon said angrily and was going to punch him but he held his Hand and hit him hard.

They started fighting and he beat all goons.

Soon police comes there and arrested all goons.

Rd: (in angry tone) what the hell inspector? yaha aisi security hai girls k liye?

P: Sorry sir, next time aisa nhi hoga.

Rd: That's better. Now leave. I will drop her home.

Police go away from there. Randhir come near that her.

Before he could asked her anything she got fainted in his arms. He was shocked to see her like that.

Rd's pov.

Ohh god! Isse kya Hua? Ab kya kru Mein? Mujhe to iska name bhi nhi pata? Or address bhi nhi? Hospital le jau?

No 12:30 Ho Gaye hai. Abhi konsa hospital open hoga?

Ek kaam krta hoon isse apne sath apne ghar le jata hoon. Yahi thik rahega. Kal subha jab hosh aayega to driver ko bol ke isse apne ghar bhej duga.

Pov. End

He picked up her in his arms and took her in the car. He came up to driver seat and started driving.

He drive so fast. He himself doesn't why?

Soon they reached "Shekhawat Mention".

Rd come out from car and picked up that girl. He pushed the door bell.

Vidushi open the door. She was happy to see his brother in front but latar got shocked to see a girl in his arms.

"Bro, who is she?" She asked him with shocked.

"Vo sab me baad me batauga. Pehle Dr. Mehta ko call kro" Rd replied.

"Ok" Vidushi said.

Dr. Mehta is their family doctor.

Rd took that girl in his room. He made her lay down on bed and covered her with quilt. Vidushi called the doctor.

"What happened bro?" Shahil comes and asked.

He told everything about that incident. Vidushi checked her temple.

"Bro, isse to high fever hai. " vids said.

"What? Ab tak to thik thi ye? Suddenly isse kya Hua?"
He also checked her temple which was burning in fever.

Door bell rings. Shahil goes and open the door.

He came back with Doctor. Doctor checked her.

Rd: Dr uncle is she alright? What happened with her?

Dr: Don't worry. There is nothing like serious. Lagta hai kuch Dino se isne kuch bhi nhi khaya hai or thik se soyi bhi nhi hai. Bahut zyada stress ki vajah se faint Ho gayi hogi. She need to take a rest. Subha tak hosh aajayega. Kuch medicine likh k de raha hoon subha le aana.

Rd: Ok. Thank you dr uncle.

Dr: Uncle bhi bolte Ho or thank you bhi bolte Ho!! By the way who is she? Pehle kabhi nhi deka isse?

Rd himself don't know about her.

Vidushi understand so she replied, " Dr uncle she my friend."

Dr: Ohh. Ok then take care of her. Bye.

They nodded their head and Dr goes from there.

Vidushi saw a bag and she opened it. She started searching something in her bag.

Rd: Vidu, kya Kr rahi Ho? Aise Kisi ka bag nhi kholte hai?

V: Bro kuch nhi hoga. Let me check kuch mil jaye. Wait mil Gaya. Ye dekho iska passport hai ye. Or iska name hai "Sanyukta Agarwal" from Delhi.

Rd: Sanyukta. Nice name.

S: Sanyukta good. Vaise manna padega bro ladki badi hot hai.

Rd: Tu phir shuru Ho Gaya. Kuch bhi bola to Teri is month ki pocket money cut kr duga.

S: Sorry bro.

V: Bro, aap thak Gaye hoge. Fresh Ho jao. Lekin bro aapke room me to ye...

Rd: Don't worry I will adjust in Shahil's room. Now go and sleep.

V & S: Gn bro.

They hugged each other and went away from there.

In Shahil's room

Rd was lost in her thought. In sanyukta's thought.

Rd:(himself) what the hell? Ye me kya soch raha hoon. Mein uske bare me kyu soch raha hoon? Kyu uska chehra mere aankhon k samne bar bar aata hai? Aisa lagta hai jaise uski hi kami thi meri life Mein. Am I falling in love with her? But how? Oh god! Lagta hai kuch jyada hi soch raha hoon. Ek kaam krta Hu book padhta hoon jisse neend bhi aajayegi. Book to mere room hai. Jaa Kr le aata Hu.

Rd stood up and goes into his room. Without looking at her he goes to his cupboard.

But he heard some sound. Sanyukta was blubbering something in sleep. He went to her and sits beside her.

Sanyukta again murmured," plz. Mujhe nhi Jana vaha. I don't want to go. Plz mujhe nhi Jana."

He looked at her face n noticed that she was looking very scared.

She again murmured but at that time he hold her hand," shhh sleep. Koi nhi hai yaha. So jao."

She held his hand tightly and again sleep.

He was just admiring her scared  face. He could see pain in her face. He feels her pain. He didnt knew why but he just want to soothe away all her pain.

Jise zindagi dhoondh rahi hai
Kya ye woh makaam mera hai
Yahaan chain se bas ruk jaaun
Kyun dil ye mujhe kehta hai
Jazbaat naye se mile hain
Jaane kya asar ye huaa hai
Ik aas mili phir mujhko
Jo qubool kisi ne kiya hai
Haan..

(Her locks were disturbing her sleep. So he settle her locks behind her ear and she smiles in sleep. He also smiles.)

Kisi shaayar ki ghazal
Jo de rooh ko sukoon ke pal
Koi mujhko yun mila hai
Jaise banjaare ko ghar
Naye mausam ki sehar
Yaa sard mein dopahar
Koi mujhko yun mila hai
Jaise banjare ko ghar

(And he also fall in deep slumber sleep. )

TBC...