Chapter 17

When we got to ma sista house i fed mia and put ha to sleep and then i started unpackin our stuff and puttin it up, while i was doin it i kept replayin everythang dat happened in my head and i juhh started cryin and once i finished puttin everythang up i went da sleep. I woke up to mia cryin and i got up and picked ha up and went in da kitchen and fixed ha a bottle and i went back upstairs and closed da door and i sat down on da bed and started feedin her and she finished ha bottle and i burped ha and i rocked ha and rocked ha but she would't go da sleep.She started back cryin again and i was gettin madder and madder and all of a sudden i juhh screamed at ha and told ha to shut da fuck up and i got up and took ha to ma sista and told ha i'll be back cause i was so fuckin mad. I got ma keys,phone,and purse and left.

I don't know where i'm goin i juhh had to go ridin cause if i didn't i don't know wat i woulda done. I went back home and ma sista jumped up and gave me a hug and i started cryin. i'm so not ready to be single mama i told ha and she told me i had to fix thangs with quan if i didn't want to be a single parent and i juhh looked at ha and said he da one who cheated and she juhh said fix things and went back to ha room. I thought about everythang she said and went to ma room and i saw mia in ha crib and i smiled cause she's my baby n i love ha and i don't want ha to be like me, not knowin who ha daddy is. I layed down and went da sleep.

(Kennedy pov)

I'm titana sista and i know she hurt but she said she don't wanna be a single parent , so she gotta fix shit with quan and tbh he was wrong but ma niece deserve 2 parents , we didn't have both of our parents we only had one and dat was our mama and she died 6 years ago.

The next mornin i woke up took a bath put on some clothes and fed mia and got ha ready and grabbed ma keys and was finna go but my sista told me to leave mia with ha and go fix things with quan. I looked at ha and she took mia and told me to do it, i looked at ha and said fine and left, when i got dere i started to knock on da door but he opened it before i could even knock which made me smile but when i looked at him he juhhh grabbed me by da hand and asked me da forgive him , i started da say no but i thought about how hard it was fa me and ma sista and said yes. After i said yes he begged me da move back in with him and i said no,and he got down on both of his knees and begged me and i started to cry and said yes and he went to ma car and got in and said he would help me pack everything.

(quan pov)

i rlly am srry i don't know wat i was thinkin and i love both of my babys and i'm lost without em so i'm gone prove da ha i rlly am srry fa wat i done.

***********************************************************

lmao quan was desperate