Becomming anti

Hi, I'm new to the community here, my names Benny! I used to write Phan fiction, but now I want to start posting fics about Jacksepticeye. If you would like to follow me on tumblr, the link will be on my wattpad page. My URL is   "I-Am-Antiseptic"

I know Halloween has passed, but I loved the whole anti thing so here is a fic about jack becoming anti.

Word count- Around 1000 words

Warnings/ Horror/spoopyness

Jack sighed softly as his eyes trailed down the comments section of Youtube, seeing all the happy people, seeing support and love and jokes and laughter. All the things Jack always expected from his true subscribers, the people who loved and supported him, who were kind and thoughtful. On so many days this made Jack happy, it made him smile, it made him laugh and sometimes, it even made him cry with joy.

But today.

Today it made him feel sick.

Sick to his very core

He growled softly under his breath, and let an angry puff of air leave his lips. These people, these s̓ͯ́̾̾͒ͤc̵u͆̉ͨ̃͂͠m̒ͤ͊ͬ͋̏̓͝, humans all laughing and smiling, all being nice and friendly, being so alive and so positive. It was making Jack ill.

Íͭd̀͒̓ͥi̋ͪͥ̅o̒̌t͋̂̾s̉̔̊̏̎̒ͬ

Jack growled under his breath and he pushed his chair away from his computer and stood up roughly, looking down at his computer screen with rage.

"Idiots, all of you idiots!" He yelled, now he growled, something Jack never did, something Jack didn't even know he could do. The sound vibrated though his chest and up his throat. The sound was ungodly, was inhuman, like it came from a deep part of jack soul that he didn't now was there, like it came from the side of him that he always ignored.

The door inside himself that he kept closed, that was locked and chained and forgotten about in the back of his mind where he would never find it. The doors are rattling, are being pushed against roughly in his mind, like something evil, something wrong is trying to get out, trying to rip though jacks mind and though his cheat to be free.

Jack held his chest hard, he could feel the clawing inside, the want to be free, to escape. It felt like buring, like clawing, scratching. Jack groaned in pain, getting on his knees and breathing heavily, trying to keep the beast inside, trying to keep the doors deep in his mind locked away and secure within himself.

Jack coughed, and blood came from his mouth, falling onto the ground and trickling down his mouth. The disgusting taste of metallic made him gag weakly, coughing more and more as the clawing in his throat and chest became more and more aggressive.

He saw red, he saw rage and anger, torment and sadness, every negative emotion that a human could feel, Jack felt it, Jack could see it, he could taste it. It boiled inside himself with a might so strong and powerful it felt like he was being torn apart on the inside, like he was being cooked.

Raw hatred filled Jacks body, as tears spilled from his eyes, pain spreading through him ever so slowly and agonisingly.

Jack woke up on the floor, darkness now filling the room indicating that night had come. Jack groaned, and rubbed his head softly, feeling the throbbing begin.

Jack opened his eyes slowly and sat up from his uncomfortable spot on the floor.

"A nightmare?" Jack whispered to himself, yet it had all felt so real to him.

Somewhere deep in his mind Jack knew it wasn't a dream, that it was real.

However, he ignored that, as the truth hurt to much.

Jack stood up weakly and wondered to his bedroom. To weak and tired too even consider doing any more videos for the day. His body ached, his head throbbed and he felt so numb, that he just wanted to shut his eye and let the darkness take him, Jack lay down in his bed and instantly fell asleep.

That night, Jack dreamed of nothing.

The next week passed like years, everyday dragged on and on till the point where Jack felt like he was going mad.

Of course he put on a happy face for his fans, the people who watched his content those id̡̝i̶̺͙͚̯͇̥̲ơ̥t̟̰̱͓̹̳͜s̫̺͈̦͙

Jack felt like he was being drained of life, everyday he seemed to get weaker and weaker, angrier and angrier.

He would have moments where he would black out, he would be in one place and then a second later he would be somewhere else, doing something else at a different time then before. He was beginning to worry.

Soon he stopped going out

He stopped talking to people

Stopped going online

Then he stopped posting videos.

Jack was sat at his computer, he was trying to record, trying to have fun, but he felt dried. Everything seemed fine on the outside, but inside he felt something, that there was something going on. He felt like he was going to blow up. He felt sick.

Jack was breathing heavily now, he didn't even realise till he looked at the camera and saw himself. He paused the game and shut off the camera.

Jack stood up weakly looking around. He could hear whispers in his mind, telling him horrible things, screaming at him. He whimpered and held his hands over his ears, trying to drown out the sound, the voice but he couldn't. He could only hear the voice as he lay on the ground, he could only hear the voice as he shut his eye. He could only hear the voice as he let go of everything.

L̰͕̮̞̠͚͔̩̯̦̀͞e̪̙̞͟͠ͅt̗̝̤̻̳̬̪͇̩͔̝͍̯̩́͠ ̴̡͏͓̼̦͉̳͖͚̗͓̯̗̫m̨͙̜̪̥̗̟̪̦̤͚̥͖͓̮̗̤͚͞͞ͅḙ̖̰͔̖̞̩̥͢͠ ̶̢̯͓͈̳̩̗͇̬͘ơ̴҉̶̞͈̥̟̰̖̲͔͔͍̼̣̗̩̬̭͖ͅͅu̡̻̗̗̳͇͕̕͝ͅt̡̢̙̩̱̻͝ͅ

G̷̵̠̬͔͎̙̺͈̹̀i̫̩v̴̹̕e̻͜ ̢̳̮͡u͓̖̟̗̖̱̻̫ͅp̞̹͓͈̫̻̖̠͟ͅ ͕̰̳̹͔̞̪͉́ͅJ̠̖̦͇̤̰̲ͅà̸̻͎̦̳̖͞c̨͍̫͞͝k͔͓͉͈̜͙̣̳̺

W̵̜̗̤̻̪͓̓̂ͣ̋̃̚ͅe̲̦͙͙̜̥̦̜̤̽̓́͋͊͒a̶̸̛̺̮̙̳̹ͣ̎̅͛ͪͧͥk̶̨̠͇͇͎̱̦ͪ̐ͣͅ

L̹̥̟͂͂̔̓̃̓͝Ę̣̞͇ͮT̢͎̳̫̟͓̲͙͚͗͗̋̃ͭ̀̽̉̚͘ ̡̟̩̻͐͒ͨ̃̀M̳̝̝̳̙̣̔ͬͫ͘E̢͇̱̹͍͕ͫ͗̓͢ ͕̻̤̠͔̣̣̹̌̊ͯ͛͗̀̏̍́̕Ō̞̪͙̯̱͚̑͛͆̋̅̾ͭ̆͞U͍͙̣̠̤̦͛ͫ̔͛̏͂͠T̡͚̺̺̩̣ͤ͑̈́̊ͪ̈͛̽͠ ̴̻̥̩͕̼̤͍̭͌̇͌ͬͪ̕N̤̘̙̝̦̰̺͊̆̑̈́ͅO̪̦̹ͬ͗ͨ͑̈́́̕͘W͙͖̜̖͓̪͛̀̀

Darkness.

Coldness

Numbness

Emptiness

That's all that could be felt as the Irish man opened his eyes, he was on the floor in his office once more. It was dark out, the sun had set long ago to give the darkness time to play, time to rise and swallow the earth whole.

The Irish man stood up and looked around, a soft grin on his face. He stretched his back and sighed happily. He felt right. He felt whole. He felt..F̫͎̝̰̟̫͘ͅr̷̤ḙ͓̺̼̕e̥͈̫͖̰̻͞ͅ

Walking to the bathroom, he turned the bright light on and looked at himself in the mirror. He needed to shave, he'd let his hair grow to much. He needed a hair cut. He needed a shower. All these things were easily done.

The man slowly reached his hand out to the mirror, touching it lightly with the end of his fingers, letting out a soft sigh, letting his eyes flutter shut for few moments, as he took in the sweet feeling of feeling right after so long of feeling wrong.

Opening his eyes they were dark black like the deep night sky that lay just beyond the outside of the dark cold house.

Anti laughed.

Yo҉u̢ se̷e J͠a͢c̵k҉? Eve͢ŕyt͏hing is͏ ͟bet̨ter̢ ̧w͏h̕en̸ ̸y̧o͠ų ̵l̵t̷ m̀e̡ t͜ak͝e͠ ̵c҉on͞tr͏o̢l̕.̕ No̷w, ͡let̴s͏ ͟g͢o͝ s͜a̷y ͞hi ̡t҉ǫ ̴y͞ơųr͏ f͏an҉s.̷ ͏I'͠m s̶urè t́hey'r̕e͝ g͏on͝n͘a̶ love͢ m͘e