Let You Go { Luhan Fanfic }

Let You Go { Luhan Fanfic } by Greyyy

"...so how does it feel to be in his arms?"

One Shot.

{ IMPORTANT NOTE } Okay so this is written in English so point out grammar errors for me, please? Thank you. And~ this is just a fic. I really don't know what's Luhan's ex-girlfriend's name or whatever--I'm curious but srsly, I chose not to know. So guys, don't take this seriously. Thank youuuuuuuu~~ 

P.S. I HOPE YOU CAN RELATE WITH THIS BECAUSE IDK IF I DID GREAT, GOOD OR WHATEVER.

___________________________________________

Doesn't it ring a bell whenever we think about the future lives of our biases? 

Doesn't it ring a bell whenever we think about their future wives? I mean of course, we imagined that it will be us they'll share eternity with... but for the record, let's be honest... there's 99.9% that they will hook up with somebody else (God knows who) other than us and we will all end up sulking in the corners of our rooms because it's not us. And it will never be us. 

And we will all be like, "Oppa~ why????????" Yep, endless why's. And sure, it will hurt like hell. I mean, what we have for them is love--pure, unconditional and true love and all that they can give in return is love... fan love. That's just it. I don't know but in my opinion? That's the greatest heartbreak a human can ever take. 

But hey! How about those people they left behind before they became an idol? I'm super duper mega ultra sure they all have 'someone' back then. Someone whom they shared cute memories with. Someone whom they have loved before they realized they wanted to be stars. Someone whom they thought at first they can't live without. Someone whom they thought can complete them even without the fame. Someone who made them realized, later on, that they're wrong.

One of those 'someones' is my long-lost friend, my favorite friend in China when I was seven. 

Who could've thought that one of the members of the most sought after boyband of the year who surprised the world with their 'all-kill' album' after a very long hiatus was her former lover? 

You know, the one with sparkling doe eyes--jeez, everybody's bias! 

Luhan!

"Erine?" Speak of the devil.

I turned around and saw her smiling while carrying a tray with a glass of orange juice on it. I immediately helped her out and grabbed the glass from the tray and put the tray somewhere on my study table. 

"Hey Lin." I said, smiling. 

She's the one I'm blabbering about. Luhan's ex.

At first of course I didn't know. But I was so surprised when I visited their house last week (because duh, we were like neighbors), specifically her room. I saw pictures, pictures frames, photo albums of them--Luhan and her. They were cute. They both looked so in love with each other. 

And oh boy, that hurt a lot.

My, my, my. I forgot to tell you--that deer boy is my bias. Not just that ordinary 'bias'--screw life because I love him with all my might and I fell in love with him, big time. 

"I thought you're out... with your family?" I asked her. I was surprised she showed up here in my room all of a sudden when I'm typing something about her in my private blog.

She crinkled her nose and said she's not in the mood for some family outing so she decided to visit me. 

Wow, okay.