What is 69?

Once upon a time, a very curious micro-nation named Sealand, was walking around when he heard some German ("I'm Prussian!!!") say to some French lady ("I am a man you know!!!")

 "I heard zhat mine unawsome brozer some how got Italy to do 69~"

"Honhonhon~I didn't know that Germany 'ad it in 'im~"

And so the little Sealand went on his way wondering to himself 'Hmm~ I wonder what 69 is...I know I'll ask England later.'

Poor England, he has no idea what's about to happen.

                                  *~time skip because i felt like it~*

And this leads us to where we are now. Sealand on  England's doorstep asking what 69 is.                England is just standing there thinking to himself 'Where the bloody hell does this kid get all these questions from!!!!'

"Look Sealand, I don't think you really want to know"

Suddenly Sealand pulls off some pretty convincing puppy dog eyes and England breaks.

" Fine. 69 is when to people are completely naked in bed. Both people sucking each other off at the same time. Now leave you stinking brat!!!!!"England slams the door right on Sea's horror  struck face.

And so we end this terrible story with the poor child running away in tears, forever scarred and punished with terrible nightmares of people doing the 69 thingy, or whatever.