Sans x Reader

So basically going through the whole pacifist run of this parallel world known as UnderTale. At the moment I live with the Skele-Bro's me and papyrus were always the best of friends from the day I came into snowdin. People may say me and papyrus would be the most perfect couple but I was quite fond of someone else. That someone else was Sans. I just find him very cute and sweet and just so caring in general. Me and Sans were friends but of course me and Pap were always the closest but, for some off reason lately Sans has been blowing me off. This sounds so stupid and dramatic but I had a single thought he may be hanging out with another girl which made my heart feel like it was failing right then and there. But what an I say I don't own him or he isn't my BF, he is his own person. I was interrupted with my pondering by the words exclaimed by Pap which were "(Y/N) I AM GOING OUT FOR THE NIGHT TO HANG OUT WITH METTATON SO I CAN NOT PERPARE DINNER SO YOU MUST FIND SOMETHING FILL YOUR HUNGER, THE GREAT PAPYRUS IS OFF!" And with that Pap was out, I chuckled at Pap's little exit speech. I pondered to myself and came up with the idea of going to Grillbys to grab some grub. I put on some winterie (Tots Word) clothes to keep nice and warm and make my way out the door to make my way to Grillby's.

20 Minutes Later

Finally, I arrived at Grillby's. Oh my Asgore it was cold out there! I walked in almost flopping on the ground from how tired but I was wide awake from the sight... the sight of Toriel and Sans hugging and blushing at the bar. I sat down and I don't know how or why Sans noticed me but he did and he waved with his normal toothy smile and waved his boney. Before I would even wave back Toriel pulled Sans into a deep hug and turned her head to smirk at me like an evil witch (I'm  Just Making Toriel an Jerk in This Story She's Actuslly Really Sweet :3). At this point Sans and Toriel were giggling and enjoying there self as for me I had tears swelling in my eyes, I couldn't take it I ran out of Grillby with tears pouring out of my eyes. A ran to a tree and sat and cried your eyes out. (You Look Like This Pic But More Undertale Of Course).

After about 10 strait minutes of crying your eyes out a cold hand reaches your shoulder

After about 10 strait minutes of crying your eyes out a cold hand reaches your shoulder. You shudder instantly and look up to see Sans with a slightly less happy boney smile. He says "(Y/n) you ok? I saw you run out of grillby's crying and I ran here as soon as possible." You tear up just knowing that you might loose your best friend this moment. He sees this and blurts "Ey, kid don't cry or I'll cry and trust me you don't wanna see a old lazy bones such as myself cry." You sigh and look up to meet face to face with Sans, you squeak out "S-s-Sans have you e-e-ever loved s-s-someone you know will n-n-never love you back?" Almost instantly he responded "Yes" you blurt "What did you do?" He sighs deeply and says "I just went up to em and said how I felt and if you can show them how much you love them" you sigh "Sans" he puts full attention on you and states "Yea?" You take the biggest breathe ever and say "I l-l-love you" at that moment before even getting the slightest reaction from the skelie you kiss him on the teeth and he blushes a dark blue color of his skull. As you thought all hope was lost due to him not kissing back he kiss you back and you too break away and he says "I love you too (Y/N)"

Two Weeks Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Sans started dating after that little situation but eh I can't complain! I was so happy my crush loves me back and we have started an relationship. One night me and Sansy were sitting on the couch watching Mettatons tv show which I liked to watch every night. As I'm already into this show Sans taps me on the shoulder and says "Hey kiddo gotta run out to pick Pap up from undynes I heard he got beat up by the girl and passed out and needs someone to get me home, will you be ok without me, that ok?" I nod and with that he leaves for undynes place to pick up Paps, hope he's ok... About 20 minutes passes by and by now I'm sucked into the show and quite enjoying it when a bang comes from the front door, I turn around to see an angry Toriel next to the houses smashed door. I squeak but she grabs me by my turtle-neck collar and murmurs "You stole him from me he's mine!" My heart is going a 100 miles an hours at this I'm scared for life but I manage to squeak out "He loves me I'm sorry it was his decision" she growls "If you didn't make him feel all guilty for not dating you and all the I love you junk this wouldn't happend." Your dead, I'm dead, I think to myself bye Pap, bye Undyne, bye Alphys, and worst of all by Sans. "And now im going to do this (Y/N)..." She puts her fist in a punching position and hits me at least 15 times but for all I know it could be more because everything went black by the estimated amount of times of 15.

Wakes Up~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I see a giant Iv tube next to me all wires hooked up to me and a rachid pain in he back of my head. But I'm calmed by the sight of Sans holding my hand, he speaks "(Y/N) ARE YOU OK I CAME HOME LADT NIGHT AND SAW YOU ON THE FLOOR WOTH TORIEL HITTING YOU SO I BEAT HER UP SO HARD SHE LOOKED LIKE SHE WAS ONE GIANT BUISE IM SO SORRY I LEFT YOU HOME ALONE IM SO SORRY!!!" I calmly and sleeplily "shhhh Sans it's ok it wasn't that much of a" he interrupts "don't" you smirk "BAD TIME" I die laughing on the floor but Sans just looks at me like I just did the most stupidest thing on earth or should I say the underground. ( The Puns -.- )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welp guys hope you likie this is over 1000 words so yeah. Sorry for Toriel lovers out there this is not canon Toriel is honestly so sweet but it was either Toriel or Undyne and just no, no, nooooooooo. So yea like dis plz it took forever and bai!

 So yea like dis plz it took forever and bai!